• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi There!

Andex

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I'd like to increase the global average of people's opportunity as much as feasible, which I think broadly involves letting people feel ok and be ok. I got into diapers around 8~11 years old through a somewhat traumatic childhood, possibly for comfort, and now I'd like diapers not to reduce my ability to improve the world. I like neuroscience/neurology, human sciences in general, data science and philosophy. I write concisely about philosophical concepts which might describe elements of the world and people, and I want to become better at motivating people to improve the world. At ADISC, I want to better understand AB and DL, and how I can reduce its influence on me.

Reactions: Wondercrinkee, Lumos, warmfeeling and 1 other person

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Welcome

YakuiAndOzoi

#1 (diapered) Playboi Carti fan (probably)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
Andex said:
At ADISC, I want to better understand AB and DL, and how I can reduce its influence on me.
I'm not sure you'll find too many people here who have great advice for reducing the significance and influence of ABDL stuff on their lives. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you mean and you mean to say reducing potential shame around these topics, in which case there are several threads around that topic here!

In any case, welcome, and no matter what your intentions or desires are I wish you lots of luck in your search for happiness and contentment!

• Love
Reactions: Wondercrinkee and warmfeeling

Tigercub59

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Andex said:
I'd like to increase the global average of people's opportunity as much as feasible, which I think broadly involves letting people feel ok and be ok. I got into diapers around 8~11 years old through a somewhat traumatic childhood, possibly for comfort, and now I'd like diapers not to reduce my ability to improve the world. I like neuroscience/neurology, human sciences in general, data science and philosophy. I write concisely about philosophical concepts which might describe elements of the world and people, and I want to become better at motivating people to improve the world. At ADISC, I want to better understand AB and DL, and how I can reduce its influence on me.
Hello, I’ve loved nappies for evs, I’m just an engineer, about 3 floors down from science and Philosophy. Hope you have fun here with us

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome!

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Welcome aboard!

Wondercrinkee

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Nice to read you. Hope you have fun, Happy belated New Year. Nice interests!