• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi there!

ClEd

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hellow fellow friends, I'm a 24 yo male DL from Italy. I've always been interested in this forum but never had the courage to get into it for whatever reason but finally here I am!

Just a short story about myself; I've always thought I had some kind of "problem" but after endless researches throughout the web I've seen I'm not the only one, I've always been fascinated by this side of my brain and in the near future I'd love to attend some Psychology course at Uni to get to know myself better this way.

Have a wonderful day and enjoy the rest of the holidays! :)

• Love
Reactions: Diapercutie, LaLoneDigi, Cottontail and 4 others
Hello and welcome.

Hello and welcome from the UK!

He
ClEd said:
Hellow fellow friends, I'm a 24 yo male DL from Italy. I've always been interested in this forum but never had the courage to get into it for whatever reason but finally here I am!

Just a short story about myself; I've always thought I had some kind of "problem" but after endless researches throughout the web I've seen I'm not the only one, I've always been fascinated by this side of my brain and in the near future I'd love to attend some Psychology course at Uni to get to know myself better this way.

Have a wonderful day and enjoy the rest of the holidays! :)Hello and welcome here

ClEd said:

Funny to say that I also had considered assisting at some psycology course for the same reason as you mentioned.

Welcome!

Hi and welcome CIEd.😃

Benvenuto!

Welcome to the site! I've certainly struggled to accept this part of myself but this forum has been really supportive and welcoming and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Reactions: Kellycares and ClEd
Welcome! As others have stated, this can be a very deep rabbit hole to explore, but the most important thing to remember is to never face it alone!

Reactions: Kellycares
Hello and welcome. I hope you find lots of friends here for support and encouragement. I did not began wearing diapers until my mid forties and divorced, making it a much easier life style choice for me than for a young man like yourself. How often do you need diapers now? I started out with occasional use progressing to now being diapered full time. My diaper needs are a combination of both physical and psychological. If you ever take that psychology class you may learn both types of need foster each other, each increasing the need for the other.

Reactions: PaddedRita
Kellycares said:
Hello and welcome. I hope you find lots of friends here for support and encouragement. I did not began wearing diapers until my mid forties and divorced, making it a much easier life style choice for me than for a young man like yourself. How often do you need diapers now? I started out with occasional use progressing to now being diapered full time. My diaper needs are a combination of both physical and psychological. If you ever take that psychology class you may learn both types of need foster each other, each increasing the need for the other.
I don't need diapers, it's probably a way I use to cope with growing up way faster than I was supposed to (father was an alcoholic and I grew up generally poor as a family, had to sacrifice a lot of things in my past due to being almost poor) but I'm no IC or anything. Before moving to Australia two months ago I faked having accidents for a year during night which lead my mother to get some diapers from her elderly-care job and yeah that was one of my first time wearing them after being potty trained.

There were quite a few more occasions though, I remember being 12 on vacation in Sardinia (my mother's from there) and my little cousin who was about 3 at the time was late potty trained, I sneaked into her room a grabbed a Pampers size 5, put it on (it kinda fit me, I am pretty small for my age) and wetting it in the night. I didn't mess because I was scared of how I would react to it plus I didn't expect the diaper to hold everything. My mother nearly caught me because I remember her walking in my room in the morning while I was nearly awake and saying something along the lines of "what is this urine smell?" ahaha but never actuallt caught me in the act. Was great though, I prefer babyish diapers than adult ones if I have to be honest.

ClEd said:

You should find answers to at least some of your questions here in the forum. Hopefully you'll make lots of new friends, and feel less isolated in experiencing these feelings. welcome and have fun. I myself have benefitted from the wealth of experience from people using the forum, never feel alone, you have joined a community that cares, and helps you to find answers to your questions. 🤗 :giggle:(y)

ClEd said:
I don't need diapers, it's probably a way I use to cope with growing up way faster than I was supposed to (father was an alcoholic and I grew up generally poor as a family, had to sacrifice a lot of things in my past due to being almost poor) but I'm no IC or anything. Before moving to Australia two months ago I faked having accidents for a year during night which lead my mother to get some diapers from her elderly-care job and yeah that was one of my first time wearing them after being potty trained.

There were quite a few more occasions though, I remember being 12 on vacation in Sardinia (my mother's from there) and my little cousin who was about 3 at the time was late potty trained, I sneaked into her room a grabbed a Pampers size 5, put it on (it kinda fit me, I am pretty small for my age) and wetting it in the night. I didn't mess because I was scared of how I would react to it plus I didn't expect the diaper to hold everything. My mother nearly caught me because I remember her walking in my room in the morning while I was nearly awake and saying something along the lines of "what is this urine smell?" ahaha but never actuallt caught me in the act. Was great though, I prefer babyish diapers than adult ones if I have to be honest.
Oh my, so you have been burdened with your need for diapers from quite an early age. I feel for you. I can only contemplate how emotionally conflicting that must have been. I know from my own experience, once you want to be in a diaper, how obsessively strong the urge becomes to wear and properly use diapers. I am glad you were able to deal with it and come out relatively normal. I hope you properly thanked your mother for getting you some diapers. This was probably a very hard decision for her, and very kind of her to recognize and accept this need of yours. You can use this opening gesture to talk about them with her, and begin being diapered in front of her and others. Until you are in a more discreet living arrangement, I recommend, that if you begin openly purchasing your own diapers, that you get proper adult diapers that will meet your need, instead of baby style diapers, as it easier to explain your need, and your mom, and others will accept it better, if your diapers at least appear to be for a physical need, and not a fetish. And, believe me, the longer you are in diapers the comfortable and relaxing they becom and it gets easier to wear and wet them as needed. Always remember too if you remain discreet, no one will know, or if they do, not really care. if you are otherwise happy and productive.

Kellycares said:
Oh my, so you have been burdened with your need for diapers from quite an early age. I feel for you. I can only contemplate how emotionally conflicting that must have been. I know from my own experience, once you want to be in a diaper, how obsessively strong the urge becomes to wear and properly use diapers. I am glad you were able to deal with it and come out relatively normal. I hope you properly thanked your mother for getting you some diapers. This was probably a very hard decision for her, and very kind of her to recognize and accept this need of yours. You can use this opening gesture to talk about them with her, and begin being diapered in front of her and others. Until you are in a more discreet living arrangement, I recommend, that if you begin openly purchasing your own diapers, that you get proper adult diapers that will meet your need, instead of baby style diapers, as it easier to explain your need, and your mom, and others will accept it better, if your diapers at least appear to be for a physical need, and not a fetish. And, believe me, the longer you are in diapers the comfortable and relaxing they becom and it gets easier to wear and wet them as needed. Always remember too if you remain discreet, no one will know, or if they do, not really care. if you are otherwise happy and productive.
To be honest I don't feel like wearing 24/7, my urge is not that strong as of now but I used them for a year straight and that felt amazing. I used them also during the day sometimes when my mother was at work. Pretty amazing run but right now I'm just focused on my career in a new country and have literally no time to deal with this. Once I'll have my full rights to live in Australia and get my apartment I'll be able to wear whenever I want and do whatever I want so it's just a matter of time. I've never been out in public wearing, I don't felt as safe back in my 8000 people hometown where everyone knows each other. This might change here in Sydney, when you walk down the street literally nobody even watches you so it'll be possible for me once I get to know the lifestyle and where to go. Thanks for the kind words, appreciate it a lot

Hello and welcome.

Back