• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Removed

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hello, my name is Jesse (male) or PrisonMike as my username goes. As you can already tell I love The Office. I'm 19, I've been a DL for my entire life and just got introduced to this website. Right now it's my first year in college I and I'm majoring in Cybersecurity. I love music and music theory and have been practicing the piano for the past year and hope to get better at it later on. I've also been falling in love with synthesizers as well as synthwave, retrowave, and classic 80s type of music. Since I was 7 I've been diagnosed with epilepsy, and when I was 15 I had brain surgery and haven't had a seizure since. I legally got my drivers license when I was 18 and I'm happy to be where I am now. Just wanna say hi to this community can't wait to talk with you guys.

Hello all! I am new here to ADISC and I really love reading various threads about being a Diaper Lover! I love all kinds of diapers and always have since I was 5 years old. My favorite hobbies are bowling, golf, playing with Legos and listening to music! I am here to make friends :) feel free to message me!

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm a professional musician with a degree in organ performance though I now play piano and keyboards more than organ.

Welcome Jesse! Music is fun and a great way to relax. I had a Roland SH-201 which I ran through my PC as a midi controller. I used FL Studio and many other softwares. I loved making beats and then adding piano, guitar, synth, vocals! A great hobby! I don't record anymore :(

Enjoy ADISC!!

Hello to all of you !!! Hugs and welcome. I have been a lover of music as far as I can remember. I am also an avid vinyl collector and have been collecting since I was a teen. I have been a DL since the age of twelve, and my hobbies are also music and cooking. I am a netfixaholic here and love my movies. I hope all of you feel welcome and loved here. It is a great place to make friends and have some decent conversations. Feel free to send me a message, and i surely will respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back