Hi There!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codybear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey there everybuddy. I am a DL, AB, and babyfur. I have been a DL for as long as I can remember probably around age 6 i knew I liked diapers. However, I have only discovered my babyfur side about a year or so ago. I never knew that babyfur existed until I cam across all of the websites and found myself, then later I discovered my fursona and ya.

I joined this sight because I have heard a lot of good things about this site, the friendliness and what have you, but I just think it is a major blessing to have stumbled across a place where I can chat with others that share my interests.

Sorry for the long intro but I feel like the new kid in the clubhouse. ^^

amon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
Hello and welcome to the forums. Trust me, long intros are better than short ones, so relax ;)
What other intrest do you have beside the diaper and the furry stuff?

Codybear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thanks!!
Ummm. I am currently working Retail Management, a student, I love to draw, play games, and hangout with whoever.

amon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
May I ask what kind of game you like to play? :p

Codybear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Umm the games I am playing most often are COD WAW, Fallout 3, Skate 2, Fight night round 4.

James

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Welcome to ADISC. I hope you enjoy it here, and stick around ^_^

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
*pounces new cub* Welcome to ADISC.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Welcome to the site!

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I joined this sight because I have heard a lot of good things about this site, the friendliness and what have you, but I just think it is a major blessing to have stumbled across a place where I can chat with others that share my interests.

Sorry for the long intro but I feel like the new kid in the clubhouse. ^^

Well you were right about something... yeah - really friendly place, so don't be an arse and screw it up! :tongueout:

Long intro? No no... long is when nobody else's post appears on the same page. So it's all good :D Give it time and you'll soon feel at home. It's all pretty chilled here so feel free to post/thread about anything that's on your mind.

D.

Status
Not open for further replies.