• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi There!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyPrincessMimi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hello everybody,
I just found this site earlier today and I've found it very helpful and informative.

I'm very new to dl but its very clear to me now that I should try and join this community

I suppose I should say I'm a shy person with many mental disorders.
I'm in my last year of school which I'm finding difficult.
I'm vegan and I love animals :D
I'll try and update on how my abdl adventure is going from time to time.

I should probably mention I'm also into the ddlg dynamic and I hope that is accepted here.

Hopefully that was okay intro
Thanks for reading!

TommyMekasan

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hello everybody,
I just found this site earlier today and I've found it very helpful and informative.

I'm very new to dl but its very clear to me now that I should try and join this community

I suppose I should say I'm a shy person with many mental disorders.
I'm in my last year of school which I'm finding difficult.
I'm vegan and I love animals :D
I'll try and update on how my abdl adventure is going from time to time.

I should probably mention I'm also into the ddlg dynamic and I hope that is accepted here.

Hopefully that was okay intro
Thanks for reading!

You sound like a caring person. I know how being shy like that can feel, but you should find a lot of acceptance here!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome to the site. I'm sorry you're having some mental health issues but you're in good company on this site. We are first and foremost, a support site. I think you'll find a lot of people with common interests. If you become involved in responding to threads which interest you, we'll get to know you, and you us. It can be both fun, but also a way to make internet friends, friends who enjoy wearing diapers which is kind of cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.