• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi there, so so glad I have found this forum

SoftMichel

Confused, trying to cope, need lots of Hugs.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hi, I am Michel. I found your forum a few days ago and have only now plucked up the courage to register an account.

I live in the Amsterdam area. I am a 53 year old man, married with two grownup children. I guess I may be the oldest one here?

AB/DL is a new term to me yet the more I am reading about this the more it Feels so right. The feelings I am getting from this are so intense, the Mommies, the Regression, the Diapers, the Sissy.

Actually, my heart is beating so fast and hard as I write this. Feeling quite faint.

I was diagnosed autistic last year so am very slowly learning how to connect to my senses and finding a safe place. I need to find myself again. I lost myself so long ago. I know I need Calm, Gentleness, Tenderness, Softness.

I am having great difficulties accepting my Softness, after a lifetime of denial. I hope you all can help me with this.

I am finding listening to asmr Mommies very calming. Even their written, gentle words calm me. It really feels beautiful. Are there any mommies here? If not, that is ok, I hope I can still make some friends here.

Feeling vulnerable right now. Kind Regards.

Reactions: AndyPandy, Jorelaxed, Diapercutie and 4 others

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
SoftMichel said:
Hi, I am Michel. I found your forum a few days ago and have only now plucked up the courage to register an account.

I live in the Amsterdam area. I am a 53 year old man, married with two grownup children. I guess I may be the oldest one here?

AB/DL is a new term to me yet the more I am reading about this the more it Feels so right. The feelings I am getting from this are so intense, the Mommies, the Regression, the Diapers, the Sissy.

Actually, my heart is beating so fast and hard as I write this. Feeling quite faint.

I was diagnosed autistic last year so am very slowly learning how to connect to my senses and finding a safe place. I need to find myself again. I lost myself so long ago. I know I need Calm, Gentleness, Tenderness, Softness.

I am having great difficulties accepting my Softness, after a lifetime of denial. I hope you all can help me with this.

I am finding listening to asmr Mommies very calming. Even their written, gentle words calm me. It really feels beautiful. Are there any mommies here? If not, that is ok, I hope I can still make some friends here.

Hello Michel welcome to this great site, hope you make loads of new friends, I’m 59, there are some quite a bit older the me too, have fun 👍🏻

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Kittyinpink

Teddy02

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
You are both youngsters!! I’m 73 and there are many older than me on ADISC. I hope you find what you are looking for here. There is lots to discover.

Reactions: warmfeeling, Kittyinpink and KindaOlde

geka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
SoftMichel said:

Hi michel only took you a few days to work up Courage to join ADISC, took me much longer. Anyhoo you’ll like it here enjoy

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Kittyinpink and warmfeeling

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome from the UK!

Reactions: Kittyinpink

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Welcome no shame in lurking for a bit before getting your feet wet...hope you have a great time here

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello Michel ! Lovely to have you on site !
I am sure you will fit in here very well ! 😀.
The age range here is 18 - 100 years old .
I am late 40s but I am not grown up , and I still look young for my age .
I look forward to communicating with you , this site is friendly, and a few people here are truly exceptional. Enjoy 😉!

Reactions: Jorelaxed and warmfeeling

babyjoe20

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
welcome xxx

sissybaby34

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
SoftMichel said:

Hello and welcome. As for age you are just a "Baby" compared to lots of us here. I for one am 67 and there are more that are older than me.

Reactions: warmfeeling and Kittyinpink

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
SoftMichel said:

Welcome to the site
Wide age range of members on here
By no means the oldest
Many members 65+

Reactions: Kittyinpink

Diapertoddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Welcome, quite something finding out you're not the only one attached to diapers and baby life isn't it. It was certainly something else for me to experience as well. I'm still quite young but I don't think this desire will fade. Have fun and enjoy.

Reactions: Kittyinpink and warmfeeling

SoftMichel

Confused, trying to cope, need lots of Hugs.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Thank you all so much for your warm replies. I feel very welcome.

Reactions: Kittyinpink and chamberpot

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Welcome, @SoftMichel - Thank you for a nice introduction. I'm 46 (for another two weeks), married, and have two teenage kids. It's difficult to nurture one's little side when there are actual, chronological littles running around in your house, but... My oldest just turned 18. I'm doing it! I'm surviving!!! :)

I knew about the online ABDL community for most of 20 years before I jumped in. I'd guarded my secret for so long that it was really hard for me to open up, even to an anonymous forum. I think I understand how you feel. Hopefully your bravery will be rewarded with friendship and support. I didn't realize how much I needed that until after I'd been here a while.

Take care and enjoy the site. I hope you find it fun and helpful.

Reactions: SoftMichel and Kittyinpink

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome to the site. I'm 75 years old. The grim reaper is renting my spare bedroom and he just keeps looking at me with that lean and hungry look!

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. I'm 75 years old. The grim reaper is renting my spare bedroom and he just keeps looking at me with that lean and hungry look!
Just keep starving him ! (He already looks so thin , I could swear he's a skeleton! )
😊 ..