• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi There, New to site.

pinkpantyslave

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hi All, sissy stephen here.
67 YO MWM living in Ohio. Have been dressing in panties, lingerie and womens clothes for decades, with breaks as I tried multiple times to break the habit (Mostly for others not me). Then in early 2021 someone on fetlife suggested I tried plastic panties. I was hooked first time out just like I had been with panties.
I had a very specific taste in cartoons and share on with a friend and he commented it wasn't really a CD picture it was more like an adult baby pic. I eventually recreated the look with the clothes I had and was persuaded to try a diaper. which I did buying a sample pack of Rearz Princess Diapers. Its not an every day thing but when I wear them I do use them. I so love the freedom and the humiliation of others knowing.

Hello and welcome pinkpantyslave.😃

Welcome to ADISC!!! It an interesting story of how you came to be here, thank you for sharing! Enjoy our awesome community, if you see anything wrong, report it, and if you have any trouble, us Mods are here to help!

Hello and welcome.

Back