Hi there, from the old tbdl.org forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I found this new forum from the old tbdl.org page. The last thing I remember was talk about moving the domain ownership to someone else and possibly changing hosts. It would appear the forum has been moved elsewhere.

I've been busy with life (still busy, at that). I'm changing careers so I've returned to school to work on a new degree. I'm rooming with three other people so I'm deprived of the necessary privacy to continue being a DL at this time. Hopefully I won't have to wait four years for that to change!

I recognize a few people here like Peachy and Pramrider. I'm not sure if anyone remembers me.

My post count and karma is gone so I'm a lurker now. I guess that's what I get for missing the boat to tbdl's new home.

So, hello everyone. Old and new. :)

Last edited:

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Hi Kensiko :smile:

The edit button should be at the bottom right hand corner of your message

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Welcome (back) to Adisc!

Your avatar is adorable I must say.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi Kensiko :smile:

The edit button should be at the bottom right hand corner of your message

I only see a button for "Reply With Quote", "Multi-Quote This Message", and "Quick reply to this message".

Welcome (back) to Adisc!

Your avatar is adorable I must say.

Thanks. I used to be a blue fox avatar before, a little different from this one. :)

I can't seem to reply to anything anywhere else on the forum. What do I need to do to graduate from lurker status?

I have an edit button now. Yay! :smile1:

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
You're a Newbie now :p

I didn't mean to sound patronising, perhaps you couldn't edit 'cause you were a lurker.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That must have been it. I'm glad that's over!

I'm leaving to catch a flight shortly so I won't be able to stay for long. It's nice to see some old faces again and some new ones too.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Welcome back man. I don't think I remember you from the old forum. And don't wory about losing all your rep and post count; we all did.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I was only a member of TBDL for less than 3 months so I don't remember you, but welcome back. Oh and I agree with Jon93 - sweet avatar :)

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Awesome avatar!

Welcome back to ADISC/TBDL!

I wasn't there myself, I joined a few months after the switch over.

--The Silent Assassin--

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]Welcome back. I was on TBDL, but I was only a lurker there (I think I had 30 posts total), so I don't remember you.[/font]

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Welcome Back :)....I was never a member of tbdl.org. I think I'd check it out like a couple times but never sign up for it.

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Welcome back! I used to be a member of tbdl.org too, but I was only a lurker. By the time the site switched I had maybe 20 posts.

F

FullMetal

Welcome dude,

I must say, I love the avatar, he is my favorite player in SSB right now. Usually it was Kirby but that changed after the original :(

Anyway, I don not remember you a whole lot from TBDL and I was there for a while. Were you very active?

FullMetal

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome back, Kensiko17 the not so Newbie.

I joined ADISC while you were gone. A veteran relic AB like Pramrider.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
hey kensiko! i remember you. your old avatar was even cooler than the one you have now.

welcome back!

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Welcome back! n.n
*agrees with the notion that your avi is awesome*

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Welcome back! I remember your screen name, but unfortunately, not much about the person behind it :(

Peachy

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thanks for the great comments about my avatar. I didn't have my old avatar anymore and I thought it was time for a change anyways. This one is much more fun than the old one. *munches on his bar of delicious chocolate*

Welcome back! I remember your screen name, but unfortunately, not much about the person behind it :(

Considering I'm not a frequent poster I'm not surprised. It's nice to see you too again, Peachy. You're a hard character to miss. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.