• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi there, ereht iH

mirrored22

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi there. I'm mirrored. The big sign on the home page yelled at me to create an introduction, so I am creating one. I'm mirrored! I'm a 35 year old gay bear from Ohio.
I've been around in the abdl community for a while and am active in my local scene - I help run a local group called Lake Erie Ageplayers, or LEAP in the cleveland area where we run munches and events. Its a great time!

As far as interests, I am interested in a lot of stuff - abdl (mostly dl), videogames, books, music, and travelling. Great to meet you all. Hope to see you around!

Reactions: Lumos and Cottontail
Welcome, @mirrored22! Thanks for heeding the big sign, heh. Good to have you aboard. Really cool about LEAP. Boy, I wish my area had any kind of "scene." I used to be closer to a big city and really enjoyed the munches and other meetups. And then I moved to "the sticks," and while I love most aspects of it, the scarcity of other babies is definitely a downside.

Good thing for virtual hangouts!

Take care and enjoy the site. I hope you find it fun and supportive.

Reactions: mirrored22
Hi there. I'm mirrored. The big sign on the home page yelled at me to create an introduction, so I am creating one. I'm mirrored! I'm a 35 year old gay bear from Ohio.
I've been around in the abdl community for a while and am active in my local scene - I help run a local group called Lake Erie Ageplayers, or LEAP in the cleveland area where we run munches and events. Its a great time!

As far as interests, I am interested in a lot of stuff - abdl (mostly dl), videogames, books, music, and travelling. Great to meet you all. Hope to see you around!
Hello and welcome

A very interesting list of hobbies, my new friend, welcome aboard! 😊

Hello and welcome aboard!

Back