• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hi there, Dave here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

maccracker18

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
Hi alls, i havent had to do an intro in a long time and have no idea what to put in one, so im going to use the form from diaper-boys lol.
Name: David
Sex:Male
Age/Birthday:02/10/1991
Wearing Diapers Since Age:13ish
Reason For Wearing Diapers:used to be fun and bedwetting, now since a year and like 2 or 3 weeks ago i ended up falling down the steps at school, now im incontinent most of the time, except when the swelling in my back goes down, then i can go a few weeks w/o having hardly any issues. But then all i have to do is bend the wrong way, or fall, or like this last time where i got nailed in the back with a ball, im back to being incontinent.
Other Interests/Hobbies: I really like computers, and my dad and i have 2 t-maxx nitro rc trucks, there fun lol. oh and ive always kinda liked diapers, and when i was like 13 i wet the bed and the whole tb thing kinda just evolved as a way to deal with stress and with having to wear them, but i'll have to admit, there really cute and there super comfy lol.
Other Misc. Information: I might be going to Mansfield University when i graduate in june, was wondering if any one goes there, id be nice to have a friend there that ill wont have to be embarrassed to talk to about the whole diaper side of me :)

Last edited:

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Pretty good intro, mate.

Don't know what diaper boys is (not sure I want to) but hell, ADISC is way better anyways.

Happy posting,

D.

Status
Not open for further replies.