• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi sorry I haven't introduced myself until now

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumpy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I've been putting off introducing myself as I've been struggling to accept this part of my life I made the account to talk to people who has gone through the same thing but I didn't know how to say hello without sounding awkward:(

P.S. I have dyslexia so please forgive the bad grammar and punctuation

jumpy said:
I've been putting off introducing myself as I've been struggling to accept this part of my life I made the account to talk to people who has gone through the same thing but I didn't know how to say hello without sounding awkward:(

P.S. I have dyslexia so please forgive the bad grammar and punctuation

Hi Jumpy,

don't worry lots of people here have been in the same situation as you. I'm also dyslexic, I've been here for years and I don't know how to say anything without sounding awkward - but this is a pretty friendly site, and no-one seems to notice ;)

I see you're a Brony as well. It was because of ADISC that I first got into My Little Pony. Who is your Best Pony?

MsClaraRiddle said:
Hi Jumpy,

don't worry lots of people here have been in the same situation as you. I'm also dyslexic, I've been here for years and I don't know how to say anything without sounding awkward - but this is a pretty friendly site, and no-one seems to notice ;)

I see you're a Brony as well. It was because of ADISC that I first got into My Little Pony. Who is your Best Pony?

Probably button mash who is yours

jumpy said:
Probably button mash who is yours

Well my Best Pony is Fluttershy, the Pony I most resemble is Rarity... (I know, Mane Six, I'm boring...)

What are your other interests?

Was there something you've struggled with particularly about being a DL?

MsClaraRiddle said:
Well my Best Pony is Fluttershy, the Pony I most resemble is Rarity... (I know, Mane Six, I'm boring...)

What are your other interests?

Was there something you've struggled with particularly about being a DL?

I enjoy anything to do with technology and I always want to do animation but never got a chance

and yeah I know I can't change who I am I just don't like to be treated differently I think it's all the secrecy I really find difficult

p.s is DL the right term as I don't really see it as a fetish

jumpy said:
I enjoy anything to do with technology and I always want to do animation but never got a chance

and yeah I know I can't change who I am I just don't like to be treated differently I think it's all the secrecy I really find difficult

p.s is DL the right term as I don't really see it as a fetish

Huh... in my experience people more often use the term Diaper Lover / DL when they DO have more of a fetish / sexual attraction to diapers. Is it a non-sexual thing for you? What sort of thing do you like to do involving diapers?

I think most of us struggle with it to some degree. I worry about how people would react if they knew the kind of thing I enjoy, and I worry about finding people I can trust to share the secret with... but at the same time I don't see an alternative to keeping it secret from nearly everyone. Plus it's not as if most people need to know, I don't discuss my sexual / romantic life with many people, or them with me. It's not easy living with "something to hide" from people, even if it's not illegal.

MsClaraRiddle said:
Huh... in my experience people more often use the term Diaper Lover / DL when they DO have more of a fetish / sexual attraction to diapers. Is it a non-sexual thing for you? What sort of thing do you like to do involving diapers?

I think most of us struggle with it to some degree. I worry about how people would react if they knew the kind of thing I enjoy, and I worry about finding people I can trust to share the secret with... but at the same time I don't see an alternative to keeping it secret from nearly everyone. Plus it's not as if most people need to know, I don't discuss my sexual / romantic life with many people, or them with me. It's not easy living with "something to hide" from people, even if it's not illegal.

it's more of a comfort thing for me there has been times where my body has seen it sexual but I do not approve that's not to say that said anything wrong with it whatever floats your boat it just feels wrong to me I've looked into the AB side of things and although some of them are quite enjoyable I wouldn't say I'm massively fast about them

as far as keeping it a secret is concerned I told my best friend and now it's made things complicated as he wants to try it (out of curiosity)

jumpy said:
it's more of a comfort thing for me there has been times where my body has seen it sexual but I do not approve that's not to say that said anything wrong with it whatever floats your boat it just feels wrong to me I've looked into the AB side of things and although some of them are quite enjoyable I wouldn't say I'm massively fast about them

as far as keeping it a secret is concerned I told my best friend and now it's made things complicated as he wants to try it (out of curiosity)

Yeah lots of people enjoy the comfort aspect of wearing diapers. As far as anything else goes, just remember there's nothing wrong with it and let yourself enjoy whatever you feeling like trying.

I've told my two best friends also... I think it's good to tell someone at least. Neither of my friends wanted to try so I can't really give you any advice about that. At least it shows your friend is open-minded. If you're worried about how to handle things with your friend and you would like some advice, you could make a good topic for a thread in the Mature Topics forum.

MsClaraRiddle said:
Yeah lots of people enjoy the comfort aspect of wearing diapers. As far as anything else goes, just remember there's nothing wrong with it and let yourself enjoy whatever you feeling like trying.

I've told my two best friends also... I think it's good to tell someone at least. Neither of my friends wanted to try so I can't really give you any advice about that. At least it shows your friend is open-minded. If you're worried about how to handle things with your friend and you would like some advice, you could make a good topic for a thread in the Mature Topics forum.

I suppose it wouldn't be a bad idea to ask for some advice

as far as my mate wants to try it from a comfort and convenience standpoint I got no problems with it I mean as far as reactions go is the best I've ever had although I haven't told that many people
but nobody in my family knows and if he tried it and enjoyed it and his family disapproves and they find out it was me who got him into it it could cause problems for our friendship

and as far as the other things go I tried it but don't enjoy it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back