• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi Newby intro

nappybottom

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My interest was sparked around 50 year ago by a chance find of adult plastics in a house I was clearing and I have used on and off ever since. I retired 10 year ago and age incontinence is now also playing a part in my wearing.
My interests are quite varied enjoying 10pin bowling etc as well as woodworking , Cooking and home making.
in the forum I am interested in the views and experiences of other members alongside the story section
Happy napping and. Thanks for reading

Reactions: Adrian697DL, Kittyinpink, Jorelaxed and 1 other person

Tigercub59

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hello and welcome from the wilds of BC Canada 🦊 😁

I enjoy woodworking myself, i have a few Christmas presents under construction right now🙂

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
nappybottom said:
My interest was sparked around 50 year ago by a chance find of adult plastics in a house I was clearing and I have used on and off ever since. I retired 10 year ago and age incontinence is now also playing a part in my wearing.
My interests are quite varied enjoying 10pin bowling etc as well as woodworking , Cooking and home making.
in the forum I am interested in the views and experiences of other members alongside the story section
Happy napping and. Thanks for reading
Hello and welcome here

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello and welcome Nappybottom.

OldTerry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Welcome
I wonder as you're a similar age to myself are you a Terry nappy wearer with your enjoyment of rubbers

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and welcome! 😊

Adrian697DL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome. I hope you have a good time here.