Hi.... new....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, , Other, Private
Hi Im Amy I am a preop male to female transgender and i just heard about this site from a friend. I im in the colorado area and just thought i would say hi to every one!! i just looking to talk with others and talk alot and get to know a lot of great people!!!

Any Questions just feel free to ask!!!

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hi, Amy!

Great to have you with us. However I have a question; What brings you to the site? TB/AB? DL? IC? Furry? Or just for the hell of it? :D

Whatever. Hope you have a great time here, and feel free to say hi if you ever fancy a chat, otherwise give the IRC chat a try, it's a great way to get to know other users and of course allow other users to get to know you ^^,

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Hey Amy, welcome to the site. Hope you like it here.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Hi! Welcome to ADISC! By the sound of your post, you seem like your not staying. But feel free to stay because were all cool with that =]

Have fun on the forums! (hopefully)

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome to ADISC! I know a few people in the Colorado area, I hear its nice! I want to visit the area sometime. :)

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Hi Im Amy I am a preop male to female transgender and i just heard about this site from a friend. I im in the colorado area and just thought i would say hi to every one!! i just looking to talk with others and talk alot and get to know a lot of great people!!!

Any Questions just feel free to ask!!!
Welcome to ADISC. :D Have fun.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post around as much as you would like and to ask an qeustions, advice, or support you might need.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
It looks like we're getting a lot of new members these days....and as usual I'm late to welcome...but at least you can say you were welcomed by "The Resident B.I.T.C.H." :D

Come often, stay long! It's a friendly crowd here (for the most part).

Status
Not open for further replies.