• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi! New wearer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regularnot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello!

Decided to join now that I am actually wearing diapers (belted pads); I'm pretty sure a result of anxiety medication I started taking this summer. It was helpful to read about other wearers and thought I might post about my experience. Diapers have never been a singular fixation, I wouldn't describe myself as an AB, but they certainly have an air of naughtyness that can be exciting! I think this is why as soon as I started having a IBS-D problem I 'solved it' by turning to them. Diarrhea and gas are a dangerous mix...(as I told my wife, every time I pass gas - it's a crapshoot! ha.ha...well i thought it was funny...) Of course after two months wearing ~80% of the time the fact they trap moisture and get hot and damp (even without an accident) I am hoping to find some better diaper recommendations here or find the right combination of foods to address things before the summer! Fiber supplements have helped, i havent had an accident since, but it's still too risky to go to out without them (work, gym, shopping, movie) - just in case. Annoying and erotic at the same time. I like how the meds are working otherwise, so do I start trying different versions as my doctor has hinted....or tell my doctor I'm fine with things?

So for those who dream of being forced to wear them - it may actually happen some day!

M

Maxx

every time I pass gas - it's a crapshoot! ha.ha...well i thought it was funny...

Welcome. If you have to wear diapers, you might as well enjoy it.

I don't have to, but I'm at an age were it could become a necessity, so I'm good to go.

There's lots to be enjoyed here besides tea and sympathy.

OmiOMy

A padded elfin enby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Welcome to ADISC! IBS can certainly be

Crappy :D

Yeah, that was bad too
. I hope you find what you need here and have some fun too!

unitDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
You might do even better on a different med combo. I know the feeling of what you mean... per changing meds (mine for more depression then anxiety). But same as far as not knowing to risk change. I resisted for like 18 months. And then when I finally said OK. The new meds combo was significantly improved.... just a thought.

Welcome. And glad you can enjoy some aspects of the diapers if you’ve come to need them medical issue vs DL, sub, fetish ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.