Hi! New Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hi there everyone. I am new to the forum. I am a mid thirties diaper girl. I guess more DL than AB. I have already met some nice people here and look forward to meeting more. Best wishes to all and can't wait to talk with you.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hello there. This should go in the greetings part of the forum. Not the diaper talk. A mod or admin will be able to move it for you.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Welcome to the party... it's nice to have some more "adults" here.

F

FullMetal

Welcome to the party... it's nice to have some more "adults" here.
Whats wrong wif me Mr.Finn? :sad:

Anyway, welcome and all, there are lots of awesome people here who can answer many of your questions if needed. It will be cool to hear your experiences as well, if you would like to share. There is also a Wiki to help with common questions, just look up :) And if you need any help, we are all here, just a post away.

*Admin/Mod, can you move this to the Greetings section?*

FullMetal

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Whats wrong wif me Mr.Finn? :sad:
Nuffin wrong with the kids... just good to have experienced peoples around.

I find that most of us adults have totally different perspectives on things... so it's great knowledge and insight for you younger ones to be able to use.

babymikey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Other
welcome to u and i hope u have a great time here with all of us

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Oops!

Hi All,

Thank you so much for your welcomes. I apologize for not posting my greeting in the right place. I am very new at forums.

Mostly, I wanted to say thank you for being so warm and welcoming.

Best Wishes,

diapergurl

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Wow, if your new to forums, then I am assuming this is probably your first group for people of this type of community! If so, I am glad you found us first because this is much better than most of the few others avaliable.

Anyways, Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it and to see you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.