• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi new here

tjdiaper00

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I’m new here and so glad I found this place. I thought I was the only person who loved diapers.

Reactions: chamberpot
Well, thou seest thou artn't the only one. I'm currently enjoying mine a lot, so make thyself comfortable and feel free to comment whatever thou wantest.

Welcome aboard! 🙂

Last edited:
Thank you for the warm welcome

Hello and Welcome to this site

tjdiaper00 said:
I’m new here and so glad I found this place. I thought I was the only person who loved diapers.
Hello and welcome here

Warm welcome from the Netherlands.

Reactions: PaddedRita
Welcome to the site
I remember my first time I found out it wasn't just me. I almost passed out. It's such a relief to know you don't stand alone.

what got you Intrested /started in diapers?

Hello and welcome. I thought I was the only one who enjoyed diapers too.

Reactions: MrDiaperLoverUK
SparkyDog said:
Welcome to the site
I remember my first time I found out it wasn't just me. I almost passed out. It's such a relief to know you don't stand alone.

what got you Intrested /started in diapers?
I’m so relieved that I’m not the only one and that everyone is so outgoing and willing to talk about it.
I started liking diapers when I was young about 7 years old. I love the feeling of them and they make me feel comfortable.

LittleJames97 said:
Hello and welcome. I thought I was the only one who enjoyed diapers too.
I’m just so happy to finally be talking about it and being open and honest about it.

tjdiaper00 said:
I’m so relieved that I’m not the only one and that everyone is so outgoing and willing to talk about it.
I started liking diapers when I was young about 7 years old. I love the feeling of them and they make me feel comfortable.
We talk diapers all the time here
I love talking diapers 😎
No need to be rejected for being into diapers on here

Reactions: tjdiaper00
tjdiaper00 said:

You’re not alone. We have a great community that is very understanding and caring. Welcome!

Welcome from Texas and as everyone else has said, you are definitely not alone as a diaper lover. I am a DL and have been for at least 15 years.

Hello and welcome , I too used to think I was the only one who enjoyed wetting.. 60 years ago it was a lot harder to find out about others...lol

Back