• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi! My name is Xavier!

XavierAndOrKoopa

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I found this website and decided to join because I’m a dl and also wanted to make some friends! This is my first post here. I have been on this website before I just never got around to posting! If you want you can ask me questions and I’ll try to answer them!

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Diapertoddler

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
XavierAndOrKoopa said:
I found this website and decided to join because I’m a dl and also wanted to make some friends! This is my first post here. I have been on this website before I just never got around to posting! If you want you can ask me questions and I’ll try to answer them!
Hi Xavier, welcome here👍🏻

Reactions: Jorelaxed and XavierAndOrKoopa

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Welcome Xavier.😊

Reactions: warmfeeling

Happy2BeInNappies2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Hello Xavier and welcome to ADISC !!

My mother was French and I once did some training at a local High School named the same.
So, I know how to say your name correctly in the French way of course.
I hope you have many enjoyable times sharing in our community.

As for me, I am a submissive asexual, feminine male, in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
For all of my living memory I have always had a love of wearing dresses and using nappies, along with a very strong desire to have been born a girl.

Some of my interests are: science, astronomy, space exploration, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.

Have fun.

Reactions: warmfeeling

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello and welcome aboard fellow DL, from Canada 👋

Last edited:
Reactions: XavierAndOrKoopa