• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, my name is Ryanboo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryanboo

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
My interest are playing guitar and making music. I love nature and animals very much... also love my diapers. I'm very friendly and open. I'd love to meet new people with the same interest as me.

GoldDragonAurkarm

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My interest are playing guitar and making music. I love nature and animals very much... also love my diapers. I'm very friendly and open. I'd love to meet new people with the same interest as me.

Welcome. I'm pretty sure there are guitar players on here, and I know there are music fans. What sort of music do you play/make?

S

Speck

Welcome mate. Just so happens I share the same interests. What sort of music do you play?

Ryanboo

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Sorry i didn't reply sooner guys. As far as listening to music i have a very broad outlook and enjoy many genres but my favorite stuff tends to be either classic rock, or indie rock. Artist i like range from Led Zeppelin to even to Imagine Dragons.
far as writing goes i have kind of a rock, folk, psycadelic, jazzy kind of style. I like a little bit.of everything but still i'm picky

Status
Not open for further replies.