• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi! My name is Logan

Lillogan18

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I am a very techie tech wizard that loves anything to do with tech... Sorry, I just felt the need to say that... Anyway...

My name is Logan, and I am 18 years old. I turned 18 last November. I'm a wee bit socially awkward, and I have always been relatively distant from other people, never having many friends. I also grew up in the sticks with a noisy and relatively annoying family, but we don't talk about that.

I am attending Job Corps and I am getting my A+ certification (as a start, but I will probably end up going on and getting my Network+, Security+, and eventually my CISCO). I also enjoy writing books, reading, and drawing. Oh, and I stay in shape by taking my bike out on the trails and by running.

Reactions: Edgewater, dogboy, Magicalgirl101 and 2 others
Welcome to adisc lad. I'm also pretty interested in tech, writing, and reading.

Reactions: Edgewater and Lillogan18
Hello & Welcome to the site
What got you Intrested /started in diapers?

Welcome

Welcome to the site. I've writen and published a novel and have several silly stories on this site. I also enjoy riding my bike on the trails.

SparkyDog said:
Hello & Welcome to the site
What got you Intrested /started in diapers?
I haven't really thought too much about that... I guess it started some time ago when I had an accident. I was around five-ish

Reactions: Edgewater
Lillogan18 said:
I haven't really thought too much about that... I guess it started some time ago when I had an accident. I was around five-ish
well great site here to discover everything

Reactions: Lillogan18 and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this unique place called ADISC! A wonderful place in which near everyone is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy, learn and participate!

Reactions: Lillogan18
Back