• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi my name is Drew

littlebabydrew

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hiii, my name is drew I'm an abdl/little. Mostly non-sexual. If I had a partner I might be sexual but that depends on the other persons preference as well. Im 20 years old my little age is 2-3 I'm a bit of a brat, I never listen. Im welcoming to all people who want to chat. I enjoy video games, movies and playing with legos. I have about 20 stuffed animals. Im obsessed with everything music. Can't wait to meet lots of new friends on this site!

Last edited:
Reactions: RetroGirl15, ILuvDiapers and Jorelaxed

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi and welcome Drew.😃😃

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
littlebabydrew said:
Hiii, my name is drew I'm an abdl/little. Mostly non-sexual. If I had a partner I might be sexual but that depends on the other persons preference as well. Im 20 years old my little age is 2-3 I'm a bit of a brat, I never listen. Im welcoming to all people who want to chat. I enjoy video games, movies and playing with legos. I have about 20 stuffed animals. Im obsessed with everything music. Can't wait to meet lots of new friends on this site!
Hi Drew, welcome to the community

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

Babyjmf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Hi Drew. Welcome.

diaperdude

Diapers are my new underwear
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
littlebabydrew said:
Hi Drew, welcome, you sound fun, hope you enjoy your time in the forum, and make lots of new friends. :giggle:(y);)🤗🤗🤗

oreobaby89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello and welcome little Drew. You are among friends.

ABdrew

Happy baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi Drew, welcome. I'm a Drew too, lol