• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi mi name is Nohemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nohemibebe15

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
hi mi name is Nohemi, I'm from México, I have 26 years, I like diapers Abdl

Reactions: LaLoneDigi
Hi, Nohemi! Welcome / Bienvenida to adisc!

Hi Nohemi, I hope you enjoy it here and meet some caring, supportive people. I am new too, but have been pleased to meet people who are both interested and nurturing. I think it is important to share and supportive. I am glad you feel comfortable in diapers. I am a more a nurturing Daddy supporting a diapers lover. I hope you will share too. Be happy.

Reactions: LittleRen77
Welcome

Nohemibebe15 said:
Hello and welcome

Bienvenida Noe!

Nohemibebe15 said:

Have you heard of a children's shoe company in Mexico that makes T strap shoes (Spanish: pepitos picados) and Mary Janes (merceditas), called Elefante, mostly for children but really makes adult sizes too? I wish some children's shoe companies in Spain would make those shoes to a European size 42, which is what I wear. Unfortunately most companies in Spain stop at a European size 38, sadly.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back