• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi! Little from Arkansas here :)

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
My name is Tyler, I'm from the southern part of Arkansas, geographically not mentally. I started trying to get back into diapers the day after they took me out of them and finally succeeded as an adult lol. It's both sexual and nonsexual for me depending on my mood. I'm in a relationship that has gone through a lot mainly due to diapers (he's not into it). I think we finally got somewhere this week but not sure if we're going to make it. (TMI I know). Would love to meet others and explore and get to be myself with people for a change. Working my way up to 24/7 diapers (pretty much all the time except work most days and getting more comfortable there too). It sucks being in a small town with not a lot of options for meeting others into stuff like this so I'm online now lol. Oh and I just bought like 400 diapers this week lol - Bambino Bellisimos (favorite), Classicos, Rearz Safari and Alpaca. I hope this gets me at least through summer but we'll see. Already thinking about trying out tykables and some peekaboos since I've always stuck with my original faves. Glad to know this place exists and I have some friends out there. :)

Reactions: KittyMerriweather, BobbiSueEllen, Emmagar and 3 others
Welcome Tyler! My bff lives in Arkansas actually :D. I'm kind of in the same boat as you and am thinking of ordering some Tykables Overnights after I'm done with my current stash. Do you have any interesting hobbies of yours besides the abdl related stuff? I would love to know

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, PaddedTyler159 and Blathers
Awh I live in AR too lol, totally get what you mean by not mentally lmao XD
I love Safaris too what other hobbies you have outside ABDL?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and PaddedTyler159
Another Arkansas native here ... a great place to grow up!

Welcome, Tyler. Glad you're here.

Born and raised in Missouri, but spent 5.5 years in Arkansas for college and currently farm ground on both sides of the state line.

Welcome Tyler. I am sorry you are having a hard time being the real you, in your current relationship. That's always a rotten situation. Hopefully that will work out for you.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and PaddedTyler159
Blathers said:
Awh I live in AR too lol, totally get what you mean by not mentally lmao XD
I love Safaris too what other hobbies you have outside ABDL?
Thanks for the great welcome everyone!

My other hobbies include music (lifelong musician), gardening, taking care of my doggos and spending time outside when the weather is nice. I also like to read as much as I can. I guess I could also include playing with my Legos and occasionally video games although I'm not what anybody would consider to be an active gamer. Actually I got a SNES for Christmas and I play that mostly lol.

I know if this relationship doesn't work I'll never be with anyone again who isn't ABDL.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Blathers
PaddedTyler159 said:
Thanks for the great welcome everyone!

My other hobbies include music (lifelong musician), gardening, taking care of my doggos and spending time outside when the weather is nice. I also like to read as much as I can. I guess I could also include playing with my Legos and occasionally video games although I'm not what anybody would consider to be an active gamer. Actually I got a SNES for Christmas and I play that mostly lol.

I know if this relationship doesn't work I'll never be with anyone again who isn't ABDL.

That sounds so fun I love playing with my doggos too and yeah this AR weather is no joke sometimes but its still a pretty state, What kind of games do you like? I love animal crossing <3

And awh well maybe you guys can reach a decision that is beneficial for both of you guys, if that means splitting up then maybe thats the best decision if you feel you NEED someone to be into it as well <3

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Blathers said:
That sounds so fun I love playing with my doggos too and yeah this AR weather is no joke sometimes but its still a pretty state, What kind of games do you like? I love animal crossing <3

And awh well maybe you guys can reach a decision that is beneficial for both of you guys, if that means splitting up then maybe thats the best decision if you feel you NEED someone to be into it as well <3
I've gotten into a weird nostalgia kick with games here lately, mainly spending time between Mario and Donkey Kong with a little bit of Zelda thrown in too lol.

I hope we do work it out but sometimes I worry I may need someone who is into it like me. I realized recently my sexuality and my personality are deeply tied to diapers, I used to steal them from my little brother and my younger cousins going back to like the age of 3 and up. When I was old enough to drive the very first thing I did was go to the store and by diapers lol. So we'll see what happens, he now at least understands it's not just a fetish.

PaddedTyler159 said:
I've gotten into a weird nostalgia kick with games here lately, mainly spending time between Mario and Donkey Kong with a little bit of Zelda thrown in too lol.

I hope we do work it out but sometimes I worry I may need someone who is into it like me. I realized recently my sexuality and my personality are deeply tied to diapers, I used to steal them from my little brother and my younger cousins going back to like the age of 3 and up. When I was old enough to drive the very first thing I did was go to the store and by diapers lol. So we'll see what happens, he now at least understands it's not just a fetish.

I love zelda, the first game I played was a link between worlds, ( I'm 18 lol) and it was super fun I was like 12 I think haha

Well just make sure you and him arent pushing yourselves, like you said if this is something you need someone to be into, theres not much helping that. Some ABDLs are fine going solo, or having a vanilla partner, but others like me see it as a necessity <3 my personality too is really tied to being little as well <3 Hope you guys can reach something that benefits both parties

Blathers said:
I love zelda, the first game I played was a link between worlds, ( I'm 18 lol) and it was super fun I was like 12 I think haha

Well just make sure you and him arent pushing yourselves, like you said if this is something you need someone to be into, theres not much helping that. Some ABDLs are fine going solo, or having a vanilla partner, but others like me see it as a necessity <3 my personality too is really tied to being little as well <3 Hope you guys can reach something that benefits both parties
Thanks for that, this is actually the first real ltr I've ever been in and we do love each other so we want it to work. I know if it doesn't we'll both be ok but still. I'm actually trying not to push too hard, like I leave the paci in my nightstand until time for bed usually right now and not going too hard with the onesies and shortalls until he's more comfortable with everything.

So mind if I ask what part of AR you're from or would that be rude of me? You wear all the time?

I can say county lol still sort of scared to say flat out where I am, i am somewhere around Pulaski County <3
I wear probably 3 times a week at most <3 would you be okay if I dm'd you I am EC so I have that ability once you get your messages up you can PM other people depending on there settings <3

Blathers said:
I can say county lol still sort of scared to say flat out where I am, i am somewhere around Pulaski County <3
I wear probably 3 times a week at most <3 would you be okay if I dm'd you I am EC so I have that ability once you get your messages up you can PM other people depending on there settings <3
That would be great :)

Hiya, Tyler, welcome! Boise here but I flew in and out of Texarkana once...the "in" part was quite an experience and story, almost crash-landed in! Pretty cool place, BTW...welcome!

• Haha
Reactions: Blathers
Back