• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, it's me Puff

PuffPuffPaci

Est. Contributor
Messages
79
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Welp not a lot to say I suppose. I'm a Little, I like pacifiers and that's about it. Been incon for about 5ish years and that's how I discovered this community. Needed good reviews from the ppl wearing the product not their caregivers. The DL's know how to make a review. So here I am.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Lumos, BlameBaby, Kittyinpink and 2 others

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,404
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
PuffPuffPaci said:
Welp not a lot to say I suppose. I'm a Little, I like pacifiers and that's about it. Been incon for about 5ish years and that's how I discovered this community. Needed good reviews from the ppl wearing the product not their caregivers. The DL's know how to make a review. So here I am.
Hello welcome to the community
 

Happy2BeInNappies2

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,210
Age
65
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Welcome to ADISC PuffPuffPaci, sorry to hear of your incontinence. I have learnt so much from our members here and they have the best information on protection quality, that I know of. I look forward to your contributions.

As for me, I am a submissive asexual, feminine male, in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
For all of my living memory I have always had a love of wearing dresses and using nappies, along with a very strong desire to have been born a girl.

Some of my interests are: science, astronomy, space exploration, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.

Have fun.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Ammandinne

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Messages
4,828
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and welcome! 😊
I love my paci!
 
  • Like
Reactions: PuffPuffPaci

PuffPuffPaci

Est. Contributor
Messages
79
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Welcome to ADISC PuffPuffPaci, sorry to hear of your incontinence. I have learnt so much from our members here and they have the best information on protection quality, that I know of. I look forward to your contributions.

As for me, I am a submissive asexual, feminine male, in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
For all of my living memory I have always had a love of wearing dresses and using nappies, along with a very strong desire to have been born a girl.

Some of my interests are: science, astronomy, space exploration, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.

Have fun.
Hello 🤗

Oh I love science. Also, was born a girl, and became a dude. So...kinda similar there too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kittyinpink and Happy2BeInNappies2

Happy2BeInNappies2

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,210
Age
65
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
PuffPuffPaci said:
Hello 🤗

Oh I love science. Also, was born a girl, and became a dude. So...kinda similar there too.
O, so, on what night did our ships pass by in the opposite direction? (Mind you my vessel may be still berthed. LOL).
NASA has a new rocket heading towards the moon !! (Next month - December 2022 - it will be 50 years since mans last foot step there).
See ya.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PuffPuffPaci

TaoHeart

Est. Contributor
Messages
44
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Welcome :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: PuffPuffPaci

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Messages
4,828
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
O, so, on what night did our ships pass by in the opposite direction? (Mind you my vessel may be still berthed. LOL).
NASA has a new rocket heading towards the moon !! (Next month - December 2022 - it will be 50 years since mans last foot step there).
See ya.
I'm thinking of hitching a ride .. I lost my pacifier.. must be somewhere!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2

Happy2BeInNappies2

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,210
Age
65
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Kittyinpink said:
I'm thinking of hitching a ride .. I lost my pacifier.. must be somewhere!
Poor Kittyinpink your pacifier must be LOST in SPACE !!
Loved that TV show growing up, (the robot was the most human one of the cast).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kittyinpink

PuffPuffPaci

Est. Contributor
Messages
79
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
O, so, on what night did our ships pass by in the opposite direction? (Mind you my vessel may be still berthed. LOL).
NASA has a new rocket heading towards the moon !! (Next month - December 2022 - it will be 50 years since mans last foot step there).
See ya.
Yea they have a live stream on YouTube! Saw the launch last night
 
  • Like
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,864
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Long over due. We were supposed to all ready be enjoying low gravity sports on the Moon and spending time on space stations. 40 years ago. Astronaut's get to wear a special kind of waist containment system lol
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Kittyinpink

PuffPuffPaci

Est. Contributor
Messages
79
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
foxkits said:
Long over due. We were supposed to all ready be enjoying low gravity sports on the Moon and spending time on space stations. 40 years ago. Astronaut's get to wear a special kind of waist containment system lol
Nope. I'd rather use my own. It works just fine. The last thing I want is for my suit toilet to malfunction. At least if my current toilet malfunctions it's a very minor situation. Lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Kittyinpink

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Messages
4,828
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Poor Kittyinpink your pacifier must be LOST in SPACE !!
Loved that TV show growing up, (the robot was the most human one of the cast).
Definitely the best actor anyway!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Top