hi is it wrong for me to have trust issues with mommys

Status
Not open for further replies.

leviebaby88

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
is it wrong for me to have trust issues with mommies long story short i was catfished by a fake mommy found out she was a scam artist wanted me to do money laundering she used a fake pic and stuff i broke it off with her and now i am wondering are all mommies the same i just need advice :sweatdrop::sad::sad::sad:

- - - Updated - - -

hello

Hi Leviebaby88,

I am sorry to hear you had that experience. While I have never been catfished by a fake Mommy, back when I had an ad on Craigslist and before I met my current Mommy friend, I ran into a few obvious scammers and catfishers myself, only thing is, I could tell they were scamming based on their poor grammar and lack of thorough responses. They never once mentioned AB in their reply and they would send in photos that were obviously not of themselves. You can reverse image search photos people send you through google, I did that and found that they ripped the photo they sent me from some random person's instagram page. So, I was never taken in by these scammers. I think it's strange and sick that people have the time and effort to scam just about anyone nowadays including people as niche and relatively obscure as us. Once again, I'm sorry you had that experience.

As someone who had a girlfriend play Mommy to them and someone who has a current Mommy friend, I will tell you flat out, not all Mommy's are scammers, only scammers are scammers. All caregivers are sweet, friendly, curious and loyal women and men who truly understand the special kind of love and care we AB's require. You had one bad experience with someone who you can't even call a Mommy, you had a bad experience with a scammer.

Know that even when you find an actual caregiver there can still be some initial trust issues. In fact even if you didn't experience what you experienced, I would say it is fairly normal to have trust issues when meeting a caregiver for the first time. It took me quite a few months to wrap my adult and baby mind around the fact that my girlfriend actually wanted to Mommy me, I didn't fully trust her with my baby side in the beginning. It also took a while for my baby side to warm-up to my current Mommy friend, I had to really get to know her as an adult first and know why she was interested in being a Mommy to an AB before my baby side could trust in her fully. I think us AB's can be very defensive and aloof when we first enter into relationships because we don't want our baby side to be hurt or abandoned. So, even if you do find that special someone, you will still have to test the waters and get to know them on a personal level before you can begin to trust them wholeheartedly.

It might take some time for you to find that special someone to look out for your AB side, but worry not, I firmly believe that there is someone out there for everyone and when you find and meet that person you'll get to know them and they will gain your trust over time.

I hope this helps and I wish you luck in the future :hug:

thank you i know i will find my special mommy i know i have to be patient and can not wait to have that md/lb aka mommy dom little boy relationship i be having dreams of my mommy and know it will come true my mommy in my dreams was nice looking she had glasses , short long black hair and thick

leviebaby88 said:
thank you i know i will find my special mommy i know i have to be patient and can not wait to have that md/lb aka mommy dom little boy relationship i be having dreams of my mommy and know it will come true my mommy in my dreams was nice looking she had glasses , short long black hair and thick

That's the spirit!

Yes, it can be hard being an AB for a long time and not having a Mommy/caregiver, but they are out there trust me, I'm proof, I've had a few and I know that there are others on this site who have met their special someone as well.

Your dream Mommy sounds nice, but sometimes it's good not to become too attached to that ideal Mommy image, it can sometimes close you off to other nice people who want to be your Mommy and it can sometimes set an unfair standard. Continue your search, meet more people and you will know when you've found the one.

Once again, best of luck to you :)

Slomo also makes a good point below, standard dating can be a good way to meet someone who will eventually warm up to your AB side. That's how I wound up with my first Mommy.

Instead of looking for someone who loves AB's first and you second, try dating normally to find someone who might love you first, then you as an AB second.

thank you slomo

I am sorry to hear about your experience. I have the same feelings of mistrust about mommies I might find online, and they are also very expensive, some as much as $75 dollars an hour, and some charge per diaper change (https://www.abdl-nursery-tx.com/book-online-1). I stopped looking for mommies online, because I don't want to get scammed. I am going to have to find someone to take me to my next dental appointment and MRI, but I think I will just look for a special needs adult sitter, since they are a lot less expensive. I do have autism though, so I require more than a mommy you find online can provide.

FootiePJ said:
I am sorry to hear about your experience. I have the same feelings of mistrust about mommies I might find online, and they are also very expensive, some as much as $75 dollars an hour, and some charge per diaper change (https://www.abdl-nursery-tx.com/book-online-1). I stopped looking for mommies online, because I don't want to get scammed. I am going to have to find someone to take me to my next dental appointment and MRI, but I think I will just look for a special needs adult sitter, since they are a lot less expensive. I do have autism though, so I require more than a mommy you find online can provide.

With all due respect FootiePJ, I think Leviebaby88's bad experience was with someone who contacted him under the pretense of wanting to be his exclusive Mommy, this person was not a professional AB Mommy or Caregiver. Leviebaby88 you can correct me on that if I am wrong.

Professionals with testimonials and positive reviews like the people at ABDL Nursery Texas are from all accounts, very loving dedicated people, they just happen to approach Caregiving for AB's as a business and there's nothing wrong with that, they fulfill the needs and fantasies of many lonely AB's who have the disposable income to splurge on that type of an experience. Legitimate nurseries like the one in the link you provided are far from the catfishers or scammers that Leviebaby88 dealt with.

That being said, I'll reiterate, whether it's a girlfriend you are introducing to your AB side or a Mommy you meet online, professional or otherwise, there is always going to be a little bit of mistrust until you get to know the person.

FootiePJ, I wish you luck in finding a caregiver or a sitter that can give you the care you require :)

FootiePJ said:
thank you i wont let a bad apple mess it up for the rest of them i am more wanting a girlfriend to my mommy than a pro it is because pro mommys will charge an arm and a leg and charge for sertian diaper changes sounds kind of just love of money but where i live it is hard to find a pro mommy

- - - Updated - - -

thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Poofybutt said:
With all due respect FootiePJ, I think Leviebaby88's bad experience was with someone who contacted him under the pretense of wanting to be his exclusive Mommy, this person was not a professional AB Mommy or Caregiver. Leviebaby88 you can correct me on that if I am wrong.

Professionals with testimonials and positive reviews like the people at ABDL Nursery Texas are from all accounts, very loving dedicated people, they just happen to approach Caregiving for AB's as a business and there's nothing wrong with that, they fulfill the needs and fantasies of many lonely AB's who have the disposable income to splurge on that type of an experience. Legitimate nurseries like the one in the link you provided are far from the catfishers or scammers that Leviebaby88 dealt with.

That being said, I'll reiterate, whether it's a girlfriend you are introducing to your AB side or a Mommy you meet online, professional or otherwise, there is always going to be a little bit of mistrust until you get to know the person.

FootiePJ, I wish you luck in finding a caregiver or a sitter that can give you the care you require :)
thank you i will

i just want a mommy not just as a mommy but also as a girlfriend i want her to love me for who i am i want her to love me for being chubby and who i am the last one i had who a scam artist did not love me for who i am got me depressed or worsen my depression and trust issues wondering will my new one love me for who i am

You need to get to know the person you are dealing with. Show caution but don't shut everyone out. Know that there are good people out there but you'll just have to filter out the toxic ones. Also don't try TOO hard. Just take it easy and let things happen naturally but keep an eye open for alarming behavior.

PaddedDeist said:
You need to get to know the person you are dealing with. Show caution but don't shut everyone out. Know that there are good people out there but you'll just have to filter out the toxic ones. Also don't try TOO hard. Just take it easy and let things happen naturally but keep an eye open for alarming behavior.
thank and i will

I can say with certainty that professional mommies to exist. I know a really good one in Boulder, CO and have been cared for by her twice. I would recommend asking around on sites like this one and sites like Fetlife to see if you can get other users to vouch for the authenticity of the professional before you go too far. When you ask on Fetlife, find a page that caters to your geographical region and make a thread asking if anyone has seen the person.

hex000f said:
I can say with certainty that professional mommies to exist. I know a really good one in Boulder, CO and have been cared for by her twice. I would recommend asking around on sites like this one and sites like Fetlife to see if you can get other users to vouch for the authenticity of the professional before you go too far. When you ask on Fetlife, find a page that caters to your geographical region and make a thread asking if anyone has seen the person.

thank you and i will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back