• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, I'm Vit!

vit

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hello! You can call me Vit! I've finally taken the plunge and made an account on these here forums, after joining the ADISC Discord server.

I've arrived here because I'm a pretty serious diaperfur and DL (my fursona is a wolf-dragon diapercritter), and I'm trying to be more accepting of the diaper-loving side of myself.

I'm also into tabletop gaming, programming, and creating music! And I might try to get back into drawing sometime soon too. I'm currently unemployed, but I'm working on a couple major projects that I'm gonna try to make money from soon (I'm not gonna go into detail about what they are, since that would pretty rapidly make it very easy to figure out who I am, and I really don't want to fuse my "diaperfur identity" with my "everyday identity" currently).

So far as what I'm looking to get from this site... well, obviously my primary goal is to gain access to the rest of the ADISC Discord channels (lol). But aside from that, I'm also looking for a new tabletop group with specifically diaperfur/babyfur players that doesn't shy away from including that stuff in its campaigns; and I also sort of want to build up this side of my identity by trying my hand at some ABDL-centric coding and music projects (and maybe art projects if I get back into the drawing side of things)!

Reactions: Edgewater and Cottontail
Hi and welcome to the site. I'm a professional musician so I was wondering, what kind of music do you create?

Reactions: Edgewater
dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. I'm a professional musician so I was wondering, what kind of music do you create?
Thanks! I've historically made chiptunes, tried my hand at techno and industrial and vaporwave, and I'm planning to start trying more experimental/noisy/jazzy stuff.

Reactions: Edgewater and dogboy
Welcome, @vit! :) Cool 'sona! I've seen a lot of art, but you might be the first diapercritter I've met. What tabletop games are you into? We've been playing a lot of Catan and Ticket to Ride lately, and have several expansions for each. They definitely helped us stay sane during COVID. And that's awesome about the chiptunes. I'm a child of the 8-bit era. I'm no good at composition, but I build chiptune/VGM players (hardware), and that's as much as I can say without short-circuiting a few of my own identities! I also love ambient techno, synthwave, and many other genres of electronica.

I hope you find the site fun and helpful, even if you mostly abandon us for Discord. ;) (I lurk over there periodically, but I find this format a lot more coherent, heh.) It's definitely helped me come to terms with my quirks, and I've made some good friends here too. Take care!

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater and PaddedRita
Nice to meet you Vit, welcome to the community. It's nice that you have made an account for ADISC and hopefully you are able to meet lots of people in the diaperfur/babyfur section of the community 😁.

You mentioned that you were into table top games. Are you into more RPG style tabletops like D&D or are you more into board game style tabletops like Risk or The Game of Life?

vit said:
Thanks! I've historically made chiptunes, tried my hand at techno and industrial and vaporwave, and I'm planning to start trying more experimental/noisy/jazzy stuff.
Have you watched the Netflix series, Dark? I ask because the music used in it might be of interest. My favorite is the open credits song, "Good-bye" by Soap and Skin. He uses a lot of clips.

Welcome, to ADISC! A unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy visit this site from time to time.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Henlo!

Back