hi im trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
hi
i am a dl and not very crazy about it but its somthing i dont do but once a month maby
but any way i like cars planes and building things i do have republican views but y would it matter
i just want to relate to some people with the same fetish :smile1:

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Good evening and welcome!
Interesting you have a now controversial screen name here.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
hi
i am a dl and not very crazy about it but its somthing i dont do but once a month maby
but any way i like cars planes and building things i do have republican views but y would it matter
i just want to relate to some people with the same fetish :smile1:

Haha....I think president Trump thought that he'd only have to show up to work once a month. Anyway, welcome to the site. We have people from both parties and it doesn't matter. We're much more knowledgeable about diapers than the intricacies of national and international policies. And really, diapers are more important. Aren't they?

Marting

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Hi President Elect. I have to say I'm pretty sad that you have been elected, but I'm happy that you are exploring your DL tendancies ;) Make America Wet Again!

TeddyBearCowboy

A real-life, genuine teddy bear cowboy...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hi there Trump, welcome to ADISC.

That's an interesting name you have there. You must be a card player. ;)

M

Maxx

Welcome.

[video=youtube;JW8AJds1CzI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW8AJds1CzI[/video]

There are some other conservatives here. Naturally, most of us go for cloth rather than those new-fangled disposable diapers.

S

Starrunner

Welcome to the site.
We're a very friendly group of people, no need to build any walls here.

M

Maxx

Welcome to the site.
We're a very friendly group of people, no need to build any walls here.

<Maxx pulls his tongue out of his cheek> Alright, alright. I'm pretty sure a conservative would've recognized I was just playin' :neener_neener:

dlissexy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
yes we are pretty much wall free and friendly Massess of useful information and helpful recommendations on technique and the like

tiny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Uh-oh! I smell a trump! :giggles:

(I'm just wondering... do you guys over the pond also use the slang term "trump", or is it just us Brits that snigger a little when we hear that name?)

And I always have this funny idea that Donald Trump must have been born in Trumpton... the imaginary town in the British children's TV programme that I used to love:

[video=youtube;hqZvuUbL-eU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqZvuUbL-eU[/video]

Anyway, welcome to the site! I hope you have a lot of fun here! :)

Doshy

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Hi there Trump. You need to start building that wall, but instead of on the border I suggest you start on the east coast around New York and work your way North and South. Because their going to need it during your presidency, and how.
Here's a helpful picture to illustrate why you should start building that sea wall NOW:
aW8xwN3_700b_v1.jpg

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Don't be fooled. Most of the members here have built a massive wall from their discarded, used diapers. It's sad, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.