• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hi, I'm Sky, size 7 they finally came!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Role
Babyfur
Well hi all.

I'm Sky

and I'm very excited!

For starters I never, ever spoken to anyone about diapers and AB/DL stuff until I met one guy on MSN. he pointed me to this site, so here I am. then, Just to keep things really really exciting,

My pampers cruisers size 7 arrived! woohoo!

First impressions. they look great. but then they seemed smaller than Babydry 6, but they seem to grow the more you move in them. I got 32" hips and they just manage to do up. then as I moved about in them they stretched a little more.

The middle pad is really wide. I'm sure I heard an echo as I lifted the front to tape them up! hehe. the wide elastic taps are really comfy. anyway. I might post a photo or ten once I settle into this site. I'm still new and shy. ^_^

Anyway back to me.

I live in the UK,
I'm 22, though I still get asked if I'm enjoying my school holidays!
I'm a boy, don't question it, I have evidence!
my friends say my brain stopped growing when I 5. not sure where they got that crazy idea from.

I'm more DL, though hey, we all like to RP a little, and I'm also a bit Babyfur too.

I LOVE drawing, and being creative. I'm told I'm naughty all the time, but I like to think it's just being playful.

I love hugs, snuggles, and cuddles. and yeah.that's all I can think of saying right now.

Question time :p

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to Adisc.

Yay, hugs and cuddles!

A

Asher

Haha! hugs and cuddles

Wow, size 7! I could never fit into that haha!

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Welcome. Have a good time, and remember: Sky's the limit. Think about that one! :p

--The Silent Assassin--

Left

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Welcome grettings and all that jazz
enjoy adisc
Jelous of your diapers :sweatdrop:

Sky

Role
Babyfur
hehe thanks. oo they are my next buy Tranquillity ATNs hehe. what are they like?

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
Hey there and welcome to the website :D, I'm sure you'll fit right in, there's plenty of room to spare..

You sound really excited, I guess because you like drawing you're familiar with deviantart? deviantART: where ART meets application! It's a great site for showing off your artwork (just because the gallery here isn't that amazing for anything but photos)

Please consider that because you're new, the only galleries you can post in are the public gallery and the member gallery, both aren't very discreet. Anyone could look at your photos

F

FullMetal

Nah, just show your art work here :) I always love to see peoples art, so I vote on you showing some...if you want.

Anyway, what's up? This place is awesome. We have really great people...and if you were promised cake, it was a lie, sorry. A lot of people come in here looking for this mysterious cake but always end up disappointed. Anyway, you seem like a really cool guy and I hope to see your posts around n.n

FullMetal

Sky

Role
Babyfur
Hehe, yeah. damn it, I wanted that cake!

I got to post my review of cruisers size 7. They managed to survive quite well, even over 36 hours of... hmm... heavy use? Sadly like most pampers, tabs pinged off, and the likes, but glue guns save all.

Anyway. full review, photos, and specs to follow :p

Geewhiz they hold a lot!

Sky? thanks. it was a name I use for my cute and cuddly RPs, and I use Jett as my,well me, line crossing, boundary bending, rule dodging persona ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.