• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi I'm Reashadowpaw

Berryfrost

Reashadowpaw Alaskan diaperfur
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I have been in the abdl Fandom for 2 years now I'm a little my little age 2 I'm a furry abdl I'm transgender my pronouns she/her the images are my oc Reashadowpaw

Attachments

• Patreon post image-8.jpg
    Patreon post image-8.jpg
    370.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 20221105_034432.jpg
    20221105_034432.jpg
    503.3 KB · Views: 15
  • received_503540454690036.jpg
    received_503540454690036.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 15
  • received_702757594059748.jpg
    received_702757594059748.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: HappyPixels
Berryfrost said:
I have been in the abdl Fandom for 2 years now I'm a little my little age 2 I'm a furry abdl I'm transgender my pronouns she/her the images are my oc Reashadowpaw
Hello and welcome here

Hello and welcome

I recognize your furry icon from online 😄 what artist did you have create it for you?

fleckothefennec said:
Hello and welcome

I recognize your furry icon from online 😄 what artist did you have create it for you?
fleckothefennec said:
Hello and welcome

The artist who drawn my oc his name is dreuu he can be found on Twitter I had another one of my oc's drawn as well but she was drawn in the NSFW category so I'm not going to post here you can all so find the artist on furafinity

Hi and welcome to the ADISC community.

I'm a trans little furball like you. I'm a 34 years old from spain. I'm very inexperienced in exploring my little and furry side and I'm learning each day.

If you need or want to talk I'm always open to answer. And I like to make new friends.

You are incontinent or is an error of role? A honest curiosity.
I hope you feel as welcome here as I'm.

lilithra said:
Hi and welcome to the ADISC community.

I'm a trans little furball like you. I'm a 34 years old from spain. I'm very inexperienced in exploring my little and furry side and I'm learning each day.

If you need or want to talk I'm always open to answer. And I like to make new friends.

You are incontinent or is an error of role? A honest curiosity.
I hope you feel as welcome here as I'm.
Ok thank yoo

Berryfrost said:
The artist who drawn my oc his name is dreuu he can be found on Twitter I had another one of my oc's drawn as well but she was drawn in the NSFW category so I'm not going to post here you can all so find the artist on furafinity
Awesome, love the style 😄

Reactions: Berryfrost
Welcome, Berryfrost! You are quite adorable. ^.^

Welcome! Those space-themed nappies are adorable.

Hello and welcome!

Hello and welcome.

fleckothefennec said:
Awesome, love the style 😄
Same here there is alot of great artist who do great work and not horribly expensive just depends on what are are looking to get drawn and don't be afraid to tell them what you want to

Reactions: fleckothefennec
TheBob said:
Hello and welcome.
Hi sorry for the late reply I just have been busy

NappyCouple1980 said:
Hello and welcome!
Thanks and hi sorry for my late reply just been very busy lately

TheBob said:
Hello and welcome.
Hi thank you sorry for the late reply I have been busy for awhile

PoofsNFloofs said:
Welcome, Berryfrost! You are quite adorable. ^.^
Aw thanks sorry for the late response I have been busy for awhile

Berryfrost said:
Welcome to the community! Enjoy!

Back