• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CadenceMomma

Contributor
Role
Hi I am a new member. I am pregnant for the 3rd time. I'm very excited because I lost my first 2 in miscarriage. I am looking to chat. I like adult babies a lot!

That's awful. I can't imagine what that must be like, but it can't be easy to live with. Here's hoping for the third one, but I imagine your life as an AB/DL will be placed on hold for a while.

Would you care to tell us anything more about yourself?

Welcome to ADISC!

I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything will go perfectly.

CadenceMomma said:
Hi I am a new member. I am pregnant for the 3rd time. I'm very excited because I lost my first 2 in miscarriage. I am looking to chat. I like adult babies a lot!

Hello there from a fellow Canadian!

I can't imagine what it was like going through a miscarriage and twice at that. Enough about that though, don't want to depress ya or anything!

What do you like to do for hobbies?

Do you have a favorite author?

And if I may ask, what interests you about Adult Babies? :)

Hope to see you around the forums.

CadenceMomma said:
hi im a diaperlover from switzerland now first how are you now?i know this experience you had is not to joke so i wish u the best i could beat.

Welcome to the forum!!

my niece lost her first two to miss carriages' to, but now she has two kid. one girl 2 year old and one boy 16 mouths. so I hop you have good luck this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back