• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi I'm pregnant, 26, single, from Canada ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

CadenceMomma

Contributor
Role
Hi I am a new member. I am pregnant for the 3rd time. I'm very excited because I lost my first 2 in miscarriage. I am looking to chat. I like adult babies a lot!

TheWolfEmperor

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
That's awful. I can't imagine what that must be like, but it can't be easy to live with. Here's hoping for the third one, but I imagine your life as an AB/DL will be placed on hold for a while.

Would you care to tell us anything more about yourself?

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Welcome to ADISC!

I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything will go perfectly.

SnowBlitz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Hi I am a new member. I am pregnant for the 3rd time. I'm very excited because I lost my first 2 in miscarriage. I am looking to chat. I like adult babies a lot!

Hello there from a fellow Canadian!

I can't imagine what it was like going through a miscarriage and twice at that. Enough about that though, don't want to depress ya or anything!

What do you like to do for hobbies?

Do you have a favorite author?

And if I may ask, what interests you about Adult Babies? :)

Hope to see you around the forums.

tena1969

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
hi im a diaperlover from switzerland now first how are you now?i know this experience you had is not to joke so i wish u the best i could beat.

DannyBBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
my niece lost her first two to miss carriages' to, but now she has two kid. one girl 2 year old and one boy 16 mouths. so I hop you have good luck this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.