• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi! I'm (not that) new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuriousDLUK

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello! Lurker of a few months here finally making an account. I'm a DL from the UK and have recently started indulging in diapers. In fact I've got some ABU space on the way!

CuriousDLUK said:
Hello! Lurker of a few months here finally making an account. I'm a DL from the UK and have recently started indulging in diapers. In fact I've got some ABU space on the way!

Welcome!

What kind of science are you into? Biology, Chemistry, Earth, other?
I'm interested Chemistry. I'd like to learn Organic and Inorganic Chemistry. I've got quite a bit of glassware and some chemicals, but don't want to do much until I learn more basics.

Any other hobbies?

Mainly chemistry and physics. I'm gonna be starting university next year studying materials science. Aside from that my hobbies are generally quite typical young adult activities. I like PC gaming (currently playing a lot of overwatch and cs), going drinking with my best friends, and seeing my girlfriend

Good luck in university :D Try not to stress out over it, that's where and when I failed at.

Hi there and welcome!

Seems like we are same fans of science, i'm now was biotech major student especially biophysics and also interested with weather science like climatology, that's why my name AEther meaning upper air. Nice to meet you, there's lot of fun things you can find here!

Nice to see you join.
AEther*

That's cool! When I was young I thought I might want to be a climatologist when I grew up. One of many short lived job ambitions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back