Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
hi gaiz im 18 grl and lyk diapers have cam want 2 msn lolol

Er. Yeah.
Hi! I'm Sarah/Sawah/Sawaa, previously known as Pfilkins on here.
I'm 18 years old, one part teen baby, one part diaper lover, one significant part little girl. I'm also male to female transgendered, well on the way through my transition into the estrogen ocean.
I'm from Nashville, current living in Australia.
I suspect that I'm in a minority, actually, as my doctor made an effort to explain my babyisms to me, stating that it was a natural response to crave the LG lifestyle due to not having had it the first time through life. Go figure!

thx 4 redin my intro lulz

Attachments

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Welcome, and looks like you picked an interesting time to join :p. Hopefully things are up running soon...*crosses fingers*

Oh, and everyone is different here, that's what makes it such a great place :D

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Yeah, welcome. As Andysetra said, you picked one hell of a time to join. In under 24hours we have 3 pages of intros, Not from new users but some from older users wishing to re-introduce themselves to a reseted forum. Since the old posts and forum is lost for the time being :'(.

But don't let the surge of topics put you off. Its hopefully only going to be a temporary phase, personally I have never been through anything like this on a forum this popular. So I do not know how long it will last.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Has anyone here recognize that she used to be Pfilkins on the old forum? From the sounds of the posts in here, it sounds like you ppl. thinks she is a newbie....

Attachments

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think I remember once seeing you on the flashchat..I might be wrong. :p
Anyways, Welcome back then.

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Oooh... another transgirl...

Last edited by a moderator:

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
ooh, your currently living in australia.. welcome to the land down under, watch out for the kangaroos... hehe nah welcome and may i ask What state your living in currently.. im in NSW.

again hi pfilkins, as the girl i once knew now sawaa... and the doctors respose is in a lot of ways quite logical... but i doubt its the whole truth

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome back, Sarah, my discussion-partner in musical-crime and Answerer of Questions Obsolete! It seems as though our original debate was lost with the original forums, so what say you to an intellectual tie? ^ ^

Enjoy yourself, Sarah!

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
Oooh... another transgirl...
Hullo :3

ooh, your currently living in australia.. welcome to the land down under, watch out for the kangaroos... hehe nah welcome and may i ask What state your living in currently.. im in NSW.

again hi pfilkins, as the girl i once knew now sawaa... and the doctors respose is in a lot of ways quite logical... but i doubt its the whole truth
Yeah, you're right, it's just academia filled with the need to explain those different XD I'm in Canberra, that's in NSW too I think?

Welcome back, Sarah, my discussion-partner in musical-crime and Answerer of Questions Obsolete! It seems as though our original debate was lost with the original forums, so what say you to an intellectual tie? ^ ^

Enjoy yourself, Sarah!
It's my own fault for being so tardy to reply XD So I'd have granted you the victor. But a tie is preferential!

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Nah, Canberra is in the ACT (Australian Capital Territory)

Status
Not open for further replies.