Hi, I'm new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
Hi, I'm 16 years old boy from Finland and I like to wear diapers because they feel so good and comfortable. I don't like much to pee or poop on diapers.

I don't have any diapers right now, but I hope I get one soon. :D

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Hi Dorikin and welcome to the forums. I hope you find them informative and post some good stuff. Also, deffinatly drop by the Flashchat, I'm normally in there. Well see you around.

Johnathon

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome to the site Dorikin n__n...How about telling some more about you other than what you like to do in diapers?

Role
Diaper Lover
Well I'm not very good to tell about myself. My English is not very good, but I hope you understand me.

I think I'm just a normal boy who likes to play video games and listen to music and that kind of stuff. So I don't have any special hobbies but sometimes I build model cars.

I'm in vocational school for first year now and I'm going to be automation mechanic. I don't know yet am I going to further education after that, but I still have time to think about that.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Seems like your english is fine to me! Better than some people on here and english is their firs language! :smug:

Anyways welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post anytime you would like and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support you might need.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Your English isn't bad.

Welcome to the site. Have a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.