Hi I'm new!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch3stersGhost

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well, I just joined this site and it looks fairly large. I'm an active rper on the web page and I enjoy socializing with others as well as watching a good Broncos (American) football game. Trust me, we don't win very often rofl!!

I also have a diaper fetish so I'm trying to explore it and see why I have it. It's awkward being a teenager and all.

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Well I'm sure the community will be happy to answer any questions - so just fire away. Anyway, welcome and enjoy.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
Welcome, then. I'm also new, and it's a good site for the most part. Unusually insightful, given the state of the internet these days. lol

diaperlover93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Well, you've got the meme in the signature, so I'm going to assume you're a fellow dramacrat/EDiot.
Welcome aboard.

Ch3stersGhost

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Actually, I'm a conservative but my siggy just made me laugh lol. I was wondering, does anyone know a way to make the thickest kind of diapers? I'm talking so thick that it bulges out and almost forces you to crawl, thick.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Welcome to the site.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Actually, I'm a conservative but my siggy just made me laugh lol. I was wondering, does anyone know a way to make the thickest kind of diapers? I'm talking so thick that it bulges out and almost forces you to crawl, thick.

First of all, welcome to the site! As for your question. To make diapers that thick, either, buy a bunch of cloth diapers, or if you want disposables, double up >.>

Left

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
welcome to the site
hope you enjoy it and all that jazz...

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Welcome to the site.

If you want a really thick disposable diaper, check out:
Abri Form X PLus
XP Medical - Abena Abri-Form X-Plus Adult Diapers

or

Secure X Plus
X-Plus Adult Diaper : Secure Personal Care

If you want to make those even thicker, add a stuffer/booster. I've found this one to be the best.
Abri Let Maxi
XP Medical - Abena Abri-San Incontinence Pads

Hope this helps:)

Tyrlova

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Welcome, then. I'm also new, and it's a good site for the most part. Unusually insightful, given the state of the internet these days. lol

Repost this message on three forums or [insert unrealistically macabre death involving either evil aliens or Chucky the clown that people will still be dumb enough to beleive] will happen in [4-7] days.

In a nutshell, with sarcasm ommited: Yes, the internet has devolved an immense amount. :p

And welcome to ADISC, Paxaman0! I'm a Diaper Fetishist too, as well as a teen. I know how awkward it is with parents sometimes. >.<

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hey! Here's a new game: think of anything at all you would like to talk about,

diaper-related?
ADISC-related?
some video game, or computer issue?
Obama?
model rockets?
Afghani-Pakistani diplomatic relations and trade agreements?
How do I become a regular or use a certain feature, like what does an icon mean?
How the heck does someone get to 6 rep in 14 posts, while still a newbie?

ANYTHING!!

- And I will locate a thread that talks about it or find an expert who has the answers you seek or someone into chatting with you about 67 Mustangs, the care and maintenance of plastic pants, how the rep system works, good memes and bad memes, - whatever takes your fancy.

And I can even tell you how you yourself can locate the goodies hidden in out of the way spots on ADISC!!

And not only me, but anyone should feel encouraged to help out with this guy's queries: EVEN FELLOW-NEWBIES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.