Hi I'm new..I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

MommyBarbara

Contributor
Role
Carer
Hi everyone, care_a_lot said I needed to introduce myself :wallbash:...so here goes. I am care_a_lot's mommy, and a little about me is in my profile, :rolleyes: so I won't repeat it here. But care_a_lot says this is a decent site. :smile1: I hope to meet all of you, and the mommies too. :grouphug:

Love & hugs,

MommyBarbara

care_a_lot

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I am so happy to have my mommy now here :grouphug: My mommy is a very loving mommy but very strict too! I'm very lucky to have her and I am very happy that she joined the site.

Hopefully you will open up here mommy and just be your loving (yet strict) self and just enjoy yourself here in a place where its ok to be a mommy of your own little baby girl. *snuggles mommy*

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Hi everyone, care_a_lot said I needed to introduce myself :wallbash:...so here goes. I am care_a_lot's mommy, and a little about me is in my profile, :rolleyes: so I won't repeat it here. But care_a_lot says this is a decent site. :smile1: I hope to meet all of you, and the mommies too. :grouphug:
Welcome to the site Barbara, I'm sure you will fit in nicely. :)

Hopefully you will open up here mommy and just be your loving (yet strict) self and just enjoy yourself here in a place where its ok to be a mommy of your own little baby girl. *snuggles mommy*
That's so cute I just had to ignolige that. :D

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome to the site, Barbara! I hope you find some fun here, I'm sure you will. And like others have said, Care a lot was correct on saying this is a more than decent site!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome to our community! I have heard many good things about you! I hope to see you around the site!

MommyBarbara

Contributor
Role
Carer
all right I do hope to have fun here, but remember that I am a mommy, and I do think like one 99.999% of the time. it's that minute percentage you need to watch out for...LOL.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Yes, this site is quite decent, except for the lack of other raccoons. It is nice to have the carer contingent represented, the more the merrier. *Cuddles the cuddler* :)

Status
Not open for further replies.