Status
Not open for further replies.

calstudent

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I am a freshmen at UC Berkeley studying Molecular and Cellular Biology. I have been a long time ABDL and am looking for some ABDLs around the area as well. I am interested in making friends and having fun. I love to play cards and board games! :)

Premetheus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I am a freshmen at UC Berkeley studying Molecular and Cellular Biology. I have been a long time ABDL and am looking for some ABDLs around the area as well. I am interested in making friends and having fun. I love to play cards and board games! :)
Welcome to ADISC! I think that you will fit right in here, there are a lot of friendly people. I'm not really great at card games (except maybe Uno and Apples to Apples if you count those), but I have dabbled with poker. What kind of board games do you like?

Little2Roo

Published Author
Company Rep
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Hi Calstudent, and welcome. UC Berkeley, you live near my Fav city San Fransisco! Sadly I live in Ohio :(. What are you going to do with your degree in Cellular Molecular Biology? A PhD? Med school?

So tell us about your interest in ABDL. How long have you had this interest? Are you able to wear diapers being in college? I know a lot of people find that difficult given their room mate situations.

Hope to get to know you better. You will find ADISC a friendly and talkative community. Also well moderated, that's a huge PLUS.

Fruitkitty

ADISC Content Editor
Staff
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Welcome - it's always nice to see other people who share an interest in the biosciences.

Though it's a bit early into your studies, what are you hoping to do after undergrad? For better or worse, with both PhD and/or med school tracks, you can hardly start early enough participating in the extracurricular activitives and research work needed for a competitive application.

Status
Not open for further replies.