• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, I'm new here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodJams1

Banned
Role
  1. Other
Hello, I'm a diaper lover only. I chose the user name GoodJams1, because I can fit in both Goodnites and Underjams pretty well. Although I wish the gn boxers were the same size as the gn briefs, and hopefully it will be fixed very soon.
I was a bed wetter well into my teens but it stopped a few years before the internet really began. So I missed getting to wear Goodnites for their intended purposes. The internet really helped me and millions other know that they're not alone. I love diapers for it's intended purposes and not for sexual or AB reasons. I don't wear them all the time, and I only wear them at home. I mainly just pee in them, but there's been times when I wish I was wearing them for near diarrhea reasons. You know when you're sitting down, & all of a sudden you have to poop, but if you try to stand up, your pants are soiled.
I'm almost 36 but due to some disabilities, I look like a teenager, and most of my friends are younger than me. I hope to someday to help a teen or pre-teen that has a wetting problem, and let him know that it will be ok, and that I had the same problems, the benefit to him is that diapers are becoming more acceptable now than when I was his age, thanks to the internet.

Last edited:

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Welcome to ADISC!

CVS91

Est. Contributor
Role