• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi I’m new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diaperfreak

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I am a sissy adult baby diaper lover from Alberta Canada.
None of my family or friends knows about this side of me.
I have been into wearing diapers since I was about 12 years old I would take my nieces pull-ups or diapers and my second cousins pull-ups and wear them.
When I went to college in Edmonton I would go to Walmart and buy myself pull-ups diapers and wear them around the mall and ask random women if they would change my diapers for me.
i am now 29 years old happily married with 2 kids. Sometimes I take my kids diapers to wear. When I am alone I sometimes like to go through the garbage at gad stations or stores and wear wet pull-ups or diapers. I have a 32 inch waist and weigh around 150-160lbs and can fit into huggies pull-ups 3T-4T,4T-5T pampers cruisers size 6 and size 7 and huggies goodnites xs,s/m,l/xl aswell as pampers underjams size s/m and l/xl.

I joined ADISC on 2/5/21

Okay ...you're one of the more extreme ones. (In-) Public-Lifestyle-Forcing and dumpster diving are frowned upon ...especially the first one.
Welcome to this site.
-
BW

Reactions: littledreamers333
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back