Hi, i'm new here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
I don't know if i'm really into diapers, they just interest me. I'm a big Otaku. I like to play Pokemon games and the yugioh tcg. Oh also I like to act, i'm very good.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
ooh, new person...

Possibly a girl..

Hello! :D Welcome to ADISC.

The diapers will start to talk to you soon, don't worry. :)

NoobSauce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Welcome, always nice to see a new Otaku around these parts.

@mesmerale: O rly? Yu-Gi-Oh TCG doesn't strike me as an incredibly femininiminasdfahsga(AGH I can't spell. Feminine.) game.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Yay, Ino :D
Welcome to ADISC, Light. I'm sure you'll fit just right in around here! I already can tell we could be friends :)
Enjoy your stay!

Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
Nah i'm a guy. Some of my behaviors are feminine esque, I guess, like my cleanlines. And my hair is longer than lots of girls I know. I'm not into sports outside of my school, i'm good at them though(or I atleast appear to be because my school is special.

No wai, somebody else from MD ?

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Welcome, always nice to see a new Otaku around these parts.

@mesmerale: O rly? Yu-Gi-Oh TCG doesn't strike me as an incredibly femininiminasdfahsga(AGH I can't spell. Feminine.) game.

I Like Yu-Gi-Oh... :tongue:

So there!

Nah i'm a guy. Some of my behaviors are feminine esque, I guess, like my cleanlines. And my hair is longer than lots of girls I know. I'm not into sports outside of my school, i'm good at them though(or I atleast appear to be because my school is special.

No wai, somebody else from MD ?

Oh em gee. I can't believe it! :p

And it doesn't matter what you are, on here, really. :) It's what you portray yourself as (As long as you stay honest when it gets down to it.)

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
We have many other large otakus. (Otaki?) Or at least enthusiastic ones. You are home. :)

Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
I Like Yu-Gi-Oh... :tongue:

So there!

Oh em gee. I can't believe it! :p

And it doesn't matter what you are, on here, really. :) It's what you portray yourself as (As long as you stay honest when it gets down to it.)

0_0

That's like Oh - Em - Eff - In - Gee

I Don't even know the words right now to describe that.

Also I like Yaoi, Yuri, and straight pairings as long as it makes sense no Itachi x Naruto.

I wanna go to Otakon so bad.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like to play Pokemon games and the yugioh tcg.
Oh also I like to act, i'm very good.

Some of my behaviors are feminine esque, I guess, like my cleanlines. And my hair is longer than lots of girls I know.

we have a lot in common.
Also, just curious, does your name have anything to do with Death Note?

Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
Yayz I feel so Loved. :grouphug: I do have an AIM account I just don't want it publicly known or to possibly show up on here if someone were to search it.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
if you want to, you could always create an AIM account just for this site. i did that with my email.

Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
I was thinking of doing that, than those I really trust get my real one.

Edit: I think we have even more similarities to soon be discovered.

^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.