• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi im new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildcard

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Hi I just created this account, I am a 27 year old straight male. I am a musician, I work full time. I really am hopping to make some friends here who also have abdl interests. If someone could explain how this site woks it would be helpful I have no social media so this is new to me. THX for reading please reply

Hi! I'm new too everyone on here is really helpful and nice. You'll fit in perfectly!

Well first off welcome,

I'm sure you will find plenty of people who have the same interests as you here on the site. Everything is self-explanatory, and posting on the forums is a great way to have conversations with other members. There's almost too much to really teach you how to use forums and just one post. So, check out the site, and explore a little. Everyone here has been friendly so far. If you have any questions make a new post and ask. But just to give you a brief introduction I'll explain a few things here:

As a new member of the site you will have limited permissions, this is just to ensure that members don't join and abuse the system. As with every website the owners want to ensure that all members will follow the rules. So if you haven't done so yet check those out you'll see them in the tab up at the top of the screen.

The second topic that I'll talk about is PMs these are known as private messages. You won't have access to these until you become an established contributor. This simply means that you need to be a member for seven days at minimum, make 20 posts, and have no negative feedback about comments that you made on the site. Once you gain permission to send private messages, you can talk in-depth with people without having to say things out in the public.

Again welcome to the site.

Written in Reno NV -PT-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back