• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi i'm new here ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaOblivion93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone! I finally decided to sign up for this site. So i'm a 15 year old guy, i'm bi on the edge of completely gay. I'm only DL and right now I don't wear diapers cuz I have no way of getting them without my parents knowing. Only person who knows in RL is my best friend and I pretty much trust her with my life. I've never chatted with another DL or AB so I thought it would be fun to come here.

F

FullMetal

Nice to meet you! ADISC is a great place to start off. There is a lot of information and such around here. Hope you have fun!

-The Sun-

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Don't mind Valerye.. he's just a goof :p

Welcome to Adisc, hope you enjoy yourself here.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Just curious and so we can get to know you a bit more...

What kind of interests and/or hobbies do you have?

Also what did your best friend say when you told her, and/or how did she react?

UltimaOblivion93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
'gasp' someone else posted in my intro! So besides diapers, im into video games, other guys, the internet, anything romantic, and rap/hip hop.
And my friend had no idea what a *B/DL is, so i explained. She was really surprised but understanding and sensitive to the whole thing. She thinks its kinda interesting and it has come up a few times in our conversations. You can tell a bit about yourself too if you want.

CVS91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Very nice. This is definitely the right place to get to know other *B/DL's and what they experience. I hope you'll feel welcomed and overall comfortable with our community.

WELCOME!

-Caleb

UltimaOblivion93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
diapersocal, you are a really awesome user. You are everywhere on this site and you have been helpful to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.