Hi, I'm new :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Hi everyone. You can call me Shu. :eek:

A little bit about myself. Hmm...let's see.
I love to read and write fanfiction as well as draw. I recently figured out I am a DL. I'm really embarassed and only told two of my good friends. My next mission: to buy disposable baby diapers without my mom finding out.

If any DLs have any advice, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks.

K

KittyKat

Welcome! Good luck on buying diapers. I'm not a DL so I don't have any advice for you. Sorry.

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Welcome to ADISC, Shu!

As you can see we are really welcoming here!

*cuddles shu*

You's new and cuddly!

Role
aaah! :D Thank you! *huggles back* It's nice to go to a forum and see nothing but positive posts.

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Yep, This forum rocks!

I hope to see you become a regular, hehe!

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome! Good luck with the diaper hunt. If worse comes to worse, you can get adult diapers, and decorate them with stickers so they look cutesy. That's what my boyfriend (Tafshin) and I are gonna do. = )

Role
Cute idea XD
I think I'm going to stick to the baby kind.... partially because people will think I will be buying for a kid I'm babysitting, and partially because I've always had a fetish for them. >_<

Yep, This forum rocks!

I hope to see you become a regular, hehe!
Thanks! I'm happy I found this site, people are so kind which is quite a nice change.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Hi Shu,
I noticed you're new.
a quest for diapers?
we have a great deal of yakkers.
By the way, I'm a Jew.

not really a limerick but meh, don't really care to try right now.

Role
Hi Shu,
I noticed you're new.
a quest for diapers?
we have a great deal of yakkers.
By the way, I'm a Jew.

not really a limerick but meh, don't really care to try right now.
Hi HypnoToad ^__^ LOL nice rhyme, thanks for trying. I suppose you could call it a 'quest'. I'm trying to make a nice plan, but I'm still working on it!

wwetbed

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
welcome to adisc! have lots of fun just being yourself! ~ Will :)

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I'll take it that you don't have a driver's license? If you do it's easy enough to borrow the car and cruise down to the local pharmacy. Say you're going to meet a friend for some burgers or whatever.

Role
I'll take it that you don't have a driver's license? If you do it's easy enough to borrow the car and cruise down to the local pharmacy. Say you're going to meet a friend for some burgers or whatever.
Haha yeah I wish I had one. Still working on my permit. =\

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
A belated formal Welcome to you, Shu! :smile: I think you've gotten settled in quite nicely on the forums. Hope you're enjoying yourself here.

That's one cute avatar you picked out for yourself.:smile:

~Pramrider

S

Secret

Hey I wish you the best of luck with your hunt for diapers! Some advice for you tho ,when you go to the store have it all planned out and then get the diapers and make like NIKE and " Just Do It "! Remember Confidence is key , the cashiers wont suspect you of anything so " Just Do It "!

Good lucks!

Role
Hey I wish you the best of luck with your hunt for diapers! Some advice for you tho ,when you go to the store have it all planned out and then get the diapers and make like NIKE and " Just Do It "! Remember Confidence is key , the cashiers wont suspect you of anything so " Just Do It "!

Good lucks!
Thanks alot! ^.^ Actually, I already accomplished the mission! You can read about it in this thread:
http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-talk/4782-i-did-i-did-d.html

It was nerve-wracking, but I pulled it off quite well.

A belated formal Welcome to you, Shu! :smile: I think you've gotten settled in quite nicely on the forums. Hope you're enjoying yourself here.

That's one cute avatar you picked out for yourself.:smile:

~Pramrider
Thanks. :] Yeah, it's nice to talk about stuff freely and not worry about being made fun of or shunned.

Oh, and thanks again x3 I love my avatar. It's baby Sasuke from Naruto.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiwi_Sin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
HI SHU!,
umm took me YEARS to buy them, then one day I thought MEH, I want them and no one is gonna stop me. so off I went :D ok it started with goodnites, now its abri/attends/depends (as they are the only ones in new zealand)

Role
Hmm, thats strange, I thought I posted a welcome reply to your thread Shu but I guess not :( Anyways welcome Shu. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.