• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, I'm Nadya

NadyaMayim

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
Hi, I'm Nadya, I'm 33 IRL and trans. I'm kind of a science geek and obsessed with cats. I'm disabled and incontinent. I'm kind of shy at first, but I eventually open up. I've learned to accept being incontinent and kind of have a DL side now. I also think I have a little side lurking in me, but I find it hard to expreșs, maybe I'm ashamed, but feel there would be comfort in bringing it out

Reactions: uknappygirl, Cottontail, Kittyinpink and 1 other person

Hemix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hee heeh, welcome aboard! 🤭 I'm a scientist, concretely, a biologist, so I think we'll get on well 🙂

Don't rush the little side topic, just try small things and everything will eventually come out 🥰

Reactions: NadyaMayim

NadyaMayim

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
As for my hobbies, they are languages learning chemistry and microbiology, and binge watching Netflix. A lot of really physical activities are out of the question because of my hips.

NadyaMayim

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
Hemix said:
Hee heeh, welcome aboard! 🤭 I'm a scientist, concretely, a biologist, so I think we'll get on well 🙂

Don't rush the little side topic, just try small things and everything will eventually come out 🥰
If I have to wear diapers because my bladder control is basically non-existent from hip surgeries, HRT and spironolactone, and possibly some unknown chronic issue that's messing up my lower legs and coordination and causing neuropathy, then I don't want to be all depressed about it. I should be able to feel cute and embrace it.

Last edited:
Reactions: uknappygirl and Hemix

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
NadyaMayim said:
Hi, I'm Nadya, I'm 33 IRL and trans. I'm kind of a science geek and obsessed with cats. I'm disabled and incontinent. I'm kind of shy at first, but I eventually open up. I've learned to accept being incontinent and kind of have a DL side now. I also think I have a little side lurking in me, but I find it hard to expreșs, maybe I'm ashamed, but feel there would be comfort in bringing it out
Hello Nadya, welcome to the community

Hemix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
NadyaMayim said:
If I have to wear diapers because my bladder control is basically non-existent from hip surgeries, HRT and spironolactone, and possibly some unknown chronic issue that's messing up my lower legs and coordination and causing neuropathy, then I don't want to be all depressed about it. I should be able to feel cute and embrace it.
It sounds like a very intelligent attitude 🙂 Btw, my degree thesis was a bibliographic research about CRISPR-Cas9, thou shouldst search for it, thou'lt feel fascinated about it.

NadyaMayim

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
Hemix said:
It sounds like a very intelligent attitude 🙂 Btw, my degree thesis was a bibliographic research about CRISPR-Cas9, thou shouldst search for it, thou'lt feel fascinated about it.
I have no degree, but my interest in Chemistry is phosphorus. Such a strange element, lots of allotropes and so many possible valences,. relatively rare în the universe, yet relatively common on earth in comparison to the universe. Essential for industry, agriculture, and consumer products. We never have as much as we truly need, yet it pollutes our waterways, lakes, and oceans. In the elemental form it is extremely dangerous, tantalizingly so, and capable of great horrors when misused.

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello and welcome to the adisc forum.😃

Last edited:

NadyaMayim

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
NadyaMayim said:
I have no degree, but my interest in Chemistry is phosphorus. Such a strange element, lots of allotropes and so many possible valences,. relatively rare în the universe, yet relatively common on earth in comparison to the universe. Essential for industry, agriculture, and consumer products. We never have as much as we truly need, yet it pollutes our waterways, lakes, and oceans. In the elemental form it is extremely dangerous, tantalizingly so, and capable of great horrors when misused.
As a humourous aside, element P was first obtained from pee...

Reactions: Kittyinpink

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
NadyaMayim said:
As a humourous aside, element P was first obtained from pee...
Whilst a mis guided chap tried to find gold in his pee pee !

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
NadyaMayim said:
Hello Nadya!
Welcome to ADISC!
Lovely to have you here 😀.
I also am on spironolactone and hrt , I got bad muscle cramps in my legs , but now all is well.. other girls reported the same thing , probably takes time for our body's to adjust or something along those lines .
I am an ex bookworm , so I have an incredible array of random knowledge, as for science, my interests are broad and vague like the rest of my knowledge! But I know a bit about parasitology..

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Welcome, @NadyaMayim! You should get to know @KittyMerriweather, for reasons that will be obvious when you click the link. ;) (Sadly they’ve not been around for a while.)

I’m a fellow cat lover also. Unfortunately we’ve been watching my brother-in-law’s dog for a couple of weeks, so I’m not sure how much my cats love me. Pretty sure I’m on their shit list, actually!

Take care and enjoy the site! In hope you find it fun and helpful. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: uknappygirl and Kittyinpink

uknappygirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Welcome Nadya xx

leafgoalie

Est. Contributor