• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hi I'm KylieKanoodle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kylie

Mandi is my BFF!
I asked her to help me sign up on this site because I like how she has friends, and they all know eachother, it's awesome!
I'm not into diapers or anything, but it's okay if you are.
So, dont be afraid to talk to me.
I'm pretty cool :)

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hello welcome :DDD

i wish my friend would sign up here >.>

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
well duh your with Mandi

* waits for Kylie to get attacked with + rep *

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Thats cool even though you don't wear diaper that your cool with people who do. Specially ones that do not actually need it physically. Shows your very open minded, meaning your probably nice too!

Anyways welcome to our humble community! If you have any questions feel free to ask any of us or make a thread about it. Although I am sure if you have gotten as far as joining this forum then mandi probably filled you in mostly about people like 'us', specially since you know one! :p

K

Kylie

lol
I accept anyone for what they want.
I dont judge people.
being half black, and having racist remarks thrown at me, I grew up learning to forget about what people cannot or willnot change about themselves..
what they are, you know?
:)

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome to the site. Lots of the people here are easy to get along with even if you don't like diapers, so I'm sure you won't be bored. We talk about other things more often then not anyways. Enjoy.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hello thar. A friend of Mandi is a friend of us.

That said, what is "BFF"? "best furry friend"? "Bisexual female friend"? "Bus from Fredericksburg"? "Banned for freakiness?"

Peachy

K

Kylie

Hello thar. A friend of Mandi is a friend of us.

That said, what is "BFF"? "best furry friend"? "Bisexual female friend"? "Bus from Fredericksburg"? "Banned for freakiness?"

Peachy
LOL
no silly, shes my best friend forever
:D
lol

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
No freakiness in these parts. Its the rest of the world that are the freaky outsiders. So what ya don't wear diapers. Every girl can enjoy footed PJ's! (least I wish they would).

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.