• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, I'm Kimberly & I'm new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowgirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi everyone! I just joined and figured I'd introduce myself. I just turned 18 and am in college, this will be my first semister and I'm so excited. The faster I'm an archeologist the faster I can get to Egypt and dig up a mummy!:D

My other passion is horses. I have two Quarter Horses which I show. My gelding is the one I'm jumping in my avatar. I also enjoy hunting, fishing, reading, 4-wheeler riding, playing in the creek, music & concerts, and hanging with friends...to name a few. I'm game for most anything atleast halfway legal. LOL!

Ok, the fun stuff. I have a sleep disorder that causes bed wetting. I refuse to take medication for it because wetting the bed is way better than possibly doing damage to my internal organs. LOL! I also have daytime accidents sometimes. Ok, my bladder muscles suck...ooooh, call the cops. Ha ha ha!!:D Well, since there's nothing I can really do about it I figured I may as well have fun with it, right. I'm in a diaper every night and pull-ups most days.

I live in the south...born and raised. I have long chocolate hair, green eyes, and am petite....or scrawney as papaw puts it. LOL!
Please feel free to message, I love making new firends!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ace

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Jesus... There's so much personality in this I think it might burst out of my computer screen...

Yay!! ^_^

Welcome to ADISC! So glad to see that you've found one of the half-way decent websites! [/conceited]

Look around the site a bit. If you can figure out how, drop into the IRC chat, that's a great place to make friends.

And if you can't figure out how, just ask someone, we'd be happy to help. ;)

A

Asher

Cowgirl, you sound like an extremely interesting person, and you have a lot of cool stuff going on. Like Mesmerale said, the personality is great! :smile1:

Welcome to ADISC, and I hope you enjoy your time here. :biggrin:

dprdinky

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
Such a great, uplifting intro, to know the problems you have, doesn't slow you down any, bravo!

Cowgirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Thanks so much y'all. I'm so excited to be somewhere where diapers are actually considered cool. It's definately my kinda place.

Heck, why should we let it stop us from doing anything we want? We are the normal ones...everyone else is the freaks. Ha ha ha!! If there's friends and such that aren't ok with it then obvosually they didn't love us enough to begin with so we don't need them anyway.

Oh, I'd forgotten to add that you shouldn't let the elegant riding attire fool you...I'm redneck as they get. LOL!

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I normally don't read intros which isn't very friendly of me, but this one was quite possibley the most informative that I've seen yet. Welcome!

-Gus

MistuhFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
Welcome to ADISC ^_^
Its good to have some1 on here who is open and has a good outlook and personality :)
Take a look around, im sure you will find lots in here of interest. Any questions, and we are all willing to listen and help out.

Role
  1. Babyfur
You've got a realy great intro ! What an exciting person you must be and welcome. Hope to see you around the forum, you've got a great personality. :D

Jared

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Spelling counts in college

"Semister," "definately," "obvosually."

Kimberly, I suggest you use spell check for your papers in mummy digging school.

You sound like some teenage guy's fantasy girl. "Hunting, fishing, reading, 4-wheeler riding, playing in the creek, music & concerts." Oh and diapers too.

Hmm.

Jared

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Welcome to ADISC! Another southerner here, from Atlanta, albeit an atypical one. I am half Russian, love hockey, and do not have a southern accent. (I really like King of the Hill, though, if that counts for anything. Oh, and I fish on occasion.) Have fun! :)

Shukkume

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hey there! Welcome to the forum! You seem to be really interesting and have a lot of fun hobbies! Anyways, go and hang out! You might see some new ideas that you wanna try. Most of the people on here are really nice, as you have already seen, unless there's the occasional troll or two. *shrugs* But you just gotta ignore them when they pop up. Also, check out the wiki. It gives out some really cool info!
~Hugs and kisses~

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey! Welcome! I wish my intro was amazing as yours :p can't wait to read more of your messages!

Role
  1. Private
Many moons ago, a friend of mine did equestrian events and riding, steeplechase, etc.

Do you typically ride Western or English saddle?

Horses are some wacky creatures, neurologically, what with their double-startle properties. I assume you know why this is the case, yes?

Cowgirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I ride both english and western. But if I'm just going on a trail ride I usually go bareback. The jughead in my avatar is my gelding, Boo. Look up Drama Queen in the dictionary and you'll find him grinning back at you. LOL! He loves chainsaws, 4-wheelers, and the sound of a nail gun for some strange reason. He will also pick up anything in his mouth and walk around with it. I adore him.
Shine is my western horse, a beautiful little dapple gray mare. I show in reining, cutting, and barrels with her. Shine is smart as a whip with a heart of gold. I've given up trying to keep her from following me into my tack room, she knows the treats are in there. She's facinated by bubbles blowing around and loves a bath. She's my angel baby.

Both Boo and Shine have great personalities and are usually calm mounts. They are also treat hogs, trying to stick their entire face in your pocket looking for treats. LOL!

Shine4.jpg

Cowgirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
h3g3l, I forgot to tell you that I love your frosted Holland Lop avatar!!

Geeze, I can't believe all the spelling errors I had in my introduction....and english is my best subject. That's what I get for watching TV while typing, my brain stops working. LOL!

Last edited:

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome to the site, Kimberly!

It seems like you have some pretty diverse interests compared to the usual ones we find from people here!

I imagine you might very well find me bugging you for horse facts in the future -- I'm working on a few fiction stories that are set in the Old West, and I've ridden a horse only once, so I might need to get my facts straight through someone! -_^

Welcome to the boards. I hope you enjoy it here!

Cowgirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
OMG I would love that!! I'd be honored to help in any way I can. I'm also knowledgable about vetting a horse and some farrier work. Oh, a farrier is the person who trims your horses hooves and shoes them. I can also rope and have branded cows so I would be so excited about helping you out...it's right up my ally *barn ally that is* LOL!

Last edited:

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I might add to the chorus of "excellent intro" - and to welcome you aboard.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
Heya, great intro! Welcome aboard, you're surely welcome around here =)

Status
Not open for further replies.