• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, I'm JonQuixote,

JonQuixote

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hi, I'm JonQuixote, retired, 74 yrs old, and a SISSY/DL - been this way since I don't know when, but coming out more these days as I am married and have grandkids that I adore - and don't want to confuse them as to their developing gender identity.
I sleep in diapers with Gerber baby diaper stuffies, double cotton terry cloth panty and LeakMaster PUL cover, and BabyPants onsie.
Since I tend to sleep in a chair at a slight angle, I turn in my sleep slightly to one side or another, which tends to cause small leaks out of the combination. I'm working on a cross-weave pattern of Gerber baby diapers that cover hips and backside in the disposable.
I will let you know how the trials workout.
Big supporter of Northcare BetterDry, Leakmaster, and BabyPants for onsies. Just ordered another three onesies, plastic pants, - also thinking of some "shortalls" for first time.
Want something ABDL looking but not overwhelming - just something suttle.
Been busy with genealogy for family and friends - but always looking for new information or advice for "my bottom half".

Welcome to ADISC!

I have done some genealogy on my family. I have one branch going back to the late 1600's in France (they migrated to the US in the 1750's).

Have you uncovered any relationships to 'famous' people? I haven't but then again I have only gone back through this one branch.

Hi Jon,
Welcome to the group😺

Back