Hi I'm Dallas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallas

Contributor
Role
Other
Yay! Yeah I'm sure some of you from TBDL know me from a while ago. But speaking of which, what did happen to TBDL?

:detective3 So um yeah... I'm Dallas, that is my first name. It's kinda weird having a major city for a name. But it happens... I'm 18 years old. I'm a hippie. Let's see... I work at a grocery store as a dairy/stock/produce associate. Well at least until i graduate high school and college.

:worshippy: I love music! Wootah! I love Grunge, Alternative, Metal, and Punk. I'm in band. We call ourselves Silent Keeping. We stand for the preservation of peace and love and always believing in what you fight for, along with making awsome music.

I'm transgender MtF. :sissy: :dunno: And I've faced alot of discrimination from my high school, namely my principal and school board. I mean I wear girl pants 100% of the time and occasionally a girl t-shirt. But oneday I decides to wear a skirt to school and all of a sudden that becomes a problem. :laugh: I had everyone talking about it, even the homecomming king and dozens of teachers were on my side. But sadly in a small southern town like this, it's hard to get stubborn people to accept people for who they truely are...

But anyway, yeah I suppose I'm somewhere between a dl and tb :dunno: ??? I guess it bothered me at one point that I couldn't figure it out. But then some buddies over there at TBDL taught me that labels aren't important.

:sweatdrop:

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
yay!! it's dallas! good to have you back! :D

*hugs dallas*

stick around and do some posting. it's all about the love. ;)

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome back!

All the old members pouring back into the new site - yay! :grouphug:

And congrats on your bravery to face the troubles of being more open about your true feelings/gender!

Peachy

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hey Dallas! I remember your name.

Wow, kudos to you for being so brave! Your picture is cute too... so they should have nothin' to complain about! ;)

So I don't want to sound ignorant or anything, but do you go by he or she? Just for future reference. =D

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Yay Dallas!
I was wondering when you were gonna come back!

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome back Dallas. I think I remember you.
Eitherway, the message is up there. Have a nice stay while your at it :p

dallas

Contributor
Role
Other
Wow thanks guys. I really appreaciate the warm welcome back. And wow that's an interesting but awsome story about tbdl and adisc. Sounds like we're making headway.

And you're not being ignorant mandi. That's actually a great question. In all honesty I really don't care. I've been called worse than he or she in the past so it's all good lolz.

But yeah it's great to be back. Self Expression!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Hey there Dallas... nice to see another of the "Old Guard" returning to our ranks.

It's too bad that with all the problems this world faces... we have to add to them by discriminating against the way some people choose to dress. If you ain't naked... who cares??

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
All the old members pouring back into the new site - yay! :grouphug:
Welcome back Dallas! :) Another old familiar name coming back right behind NaughtyBrat. You must have followed him here.:wink:

~Pramrider

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Wow, kudos to you for being so brave!
I agree with Mandi on that! I could not do that.

:thinking: Hmmm I do not remember you from tbdl, oh well I was only a memeber forabout 2 months before i collapsed. Anyways welcome back to the community! I hope to see you around some!

Glad to see we share some good music!

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Sorry, I don't think I remember you. But then I was only there from.... I can't remember! But it was a few months before TBDL screwed over =[

Meh. Welcome back anyways, Dallas!

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Weclome back, Dallas! Can't really say I know you, but I do remember seeing a few of your posts back in the age of TBDL. XD

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
yay *huggles Dallas* It is good to have you back in the fold :claps:, I was also waiting and wondering... *enfolds Dallas in a big raccoon huggle :hug: *

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
WB good thing we are getting most of our old guys back on here.

dallas

Contributor
Role
Other
Wow, this is really awsome guys! I really feel welcomed back. Thanks so much. I don't even know where to start posting lolz. But thanks for the support guys. I guess I'll have to nose around for a while. but thanks again, it's really great to be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.