• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hi Im Caydey

Status
Not open for further replies.

caydey

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Hello to all of the members of the site. Thank you for welcoming me here at ADISC. I'm new here, I signed up a few weeks ago but have been really busy and haven't had much time to log in, so I thouht I should introduce myself to everybody. I'm kind of shy so I don't know exacty what to say about myself but I am freindly and easy going and I look forward to meeting new people. Thankk you all.:smile1:

monkster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Welcome to ADISC! :D

I'm new here as well and I can tell you that everyone is quite friendly and very, very helpful!

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Hi.

You might consider changing your avatar (it's kind of tasteless) but besides that you should do fine. Welcome.

RubixFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer
Hiyas and welcome to the forums Caydey. I know how it is to be busy and not have time for the forums. Well have fun posting/making new friends

~christhefur~

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Hi and welcome!

I would definately suggest removing the "crotch shot" from your avatar. Most of us here find those things distasteful.

caydey

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
LOL.Ok I got the picture. Sorry to anybody I offended, and thanks for the welcoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.