Hi Im blues Clues Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Hi I am Blues Clues baby. I am a AT, (Adult Toddler) I have worn diapers for about 90% of my life as a bed wetter. I love being a toddler and being able to play with toys and not have to worry about things. I have my own toddler room with a race car bed and stuff its really cool. I have photos of it in the gallery if you want to see it. Thats about it about me.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

care_a_lot

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
hi there :) I love the username :) welcome to adisc I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
woah cool! Ive always wanted a racecar bed. Is it big enough for you???

Have fun on the forums!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Ahh your the first new hampshire I have seen on here.

Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post around as much as you would like and to ask qeustions, support, or advice, that you might need.

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
woah cool! Ive always wanted a racecar bed. Is it big enough for you???

Have fun on the forums!
Yea it fits really well. Its a twin size bed, and takes a twin mattress and its really comfy.

Ahh your the first new hampshire I have seen on here.

Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post around as much as you would like and to ask qeustions, support, or advice, that you might need.

Thanks I was around right before the server crash and just starting to get comfy enough to chat in the forums. Happy to be here, hope to chat with everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Hi I am Blues Clues baby. I am a AT, (Adult Toddler) I have worn diapers for about 90% of my life as a bed wetter. I love being a toddler and being able to play with toys and not have to worry about things. I have my own toddler room with a race car bed and stuff its really cool. I have photos of it in the gallery if you want to see it. Thats about it about me.
Welcome to ADISC. :D Your bedroom sounds great!

Status
Not open for further replies.