• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, I'm back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone! I know that you might not remember me (I did not follow this site much after creating my account and apologize for that) but I plan to be visiting this site and posting regularly from now on. I hope to make new friends and to become part of the ADISC community.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Welcome back, :). I remember you because of you avatar lol.

Henry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As i remember, my avatar stirred up a small controversy of people saying that it was not allowed to have animated avatars. Thank you for the welcome back.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Welcome back!

I suggest you change your avatar... no animated avatars allowed. People were finding a way around it somehow, but everyone was asked to change it to a non-animated avatar, so if you could do that it'd probably be wise. :p

Hope to see you posting more.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome back!

I suggest you change your avatar... no animated avatars allowed. People were finding a way around it somehow, but everyone was asked to change it to a non-animated avatar, so if you could do that it'd probably be wise. :p

Hope to see you posting more.

something is wrong with animated avatars? I was on dial-up months ago and Adisc loaded up pretty fast for me aside when people uploaded full size photo's.

Henry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well, I'm about 2 hours away from Atlanta (I think). I live in Athens (GO DAWGS!!!)

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Darn :p I might be going to Atalanta next year.

Bah...Atlanta sucks. Boring place! I ran out of things to do after a few hours of visiting. Besides, it's the home of GA Tech :tongueout:

Well, I'm about 2 hours away from Atlanta (I think). I live in Athens (GO DAWGS!!!)

That's the spirit...and my old college town :D

Either way, welcome back!

Peachy

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
Peachy it is fun up there when you have family that owns a good bit of land.<<<< Seriously my family owns a lot of land o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.