• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hi, I'm back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hi everyone! I know that you might not remember me (I did not follow this site much after creating my account and apologize for that) but I plan to be visiting this site and posting regularly from now on. I hope to make new friends and to become part of the ADISC community.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Welcome back, :). I remember you because of you avatar lol.

Henry

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
As i remember, my avatar stirred up a small controversy of people saying that it was not allowed to have animated avatars. Thank you for the welcome back.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome back!

I suggest you change your avatar... no animated avatars allowed. People were finding a way around it somehow, but everyone was asked to change it to a non-animated avatar, so if you could do that it'd probably be wise. :p

Hope to see you posting more.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome back!

I suggest you change your avatar... no animated avatars allowed. People were finding a way around it somehow, but everyone was asked to change it to a non-animated avatar, so if you could do that it'd probably be wise. :p

Hope to see you posting more.
something is wrong with animated avatars? I was on dial-up months ago and Adisc loaded up pretty fast for me aside when people uploaded full size photo's.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome back.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Welcome Back!

Henry

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well, I'm about 2 hours away from Atlanta (I think). I live in Athens (GO DAWGS!!!)

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Darn :p I might be going to Atalanta next year.
Bah...Atlanta sucks. Boring place! I ran out of things to do after a few hours of visiting. Besides, it's the home of GA Tech :tongueout:

Well, I'm about 2 hours away from Atlanta (I think). I live in Athens (GO DAWGS!!!)
That's the spirit...and my old college town :D

Either way, welcome back!

Peachy

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Peachy it is fun up there when you have family that owns a good bit of land.<<<< Seriously my family owns a lot of land o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.